5

Karin

Karin

"honor baby wake up today's first day of school" i told her taking the covers off picking her up. she wrapped her legs around my waist.

i walked into the bathroom and grabbed her tooth brush.

"open" i told her. she opened her mouth and i brushed her teeth.

"say ahhh" i told her sticking out my tongue. she stuck her tongue out and i brushed her tongue. i helped her wash her mouth out and then helped her with the mouthwash she spit out immediately.

"let's go get dressed baby" i said walking out the bathroom. we went to her room and i grabbed the pink, yellow, and orange romper.

"you like this?" she nodded. i put it on her then took her to the bathroom to do her hair. i sprayed it put on the aussie kids moisturiser and detangled her hair. i parted it half way down the middle and then from ear to ear.

i put the two sections on the top of her head in pony tails then wrapped it around making buns.

"pass me the two yellow bubbles please baby" she gave them to me and i put them in her hair and left the back out. i did her edges then gave her her ipad.

i went to my room to go get Jonah ready seeing her on the bed dressed and mikey no were to be found.

"babe!"

"yea" i heard him in the bathroom. i opened the door seeing him doing is hair dressed.

"what are you doing" i said walking more into the bathroom.

"my hair whatchu mean"

"your supposed to be resting" i said taking the cantu from him.

"i only have a sprained ankle they said walking on a sprained ankle will build it" he said taking the cantu back.

i just left cause i have clients today and i was still in my night clothes. i decided to just wear a dress. mikey walked out.

"babe what's wrong with your dress?"

"what you mean?" i said looking at it.

he came behind me rubbing my stomach.

"are you pregnant?"

"what are you talking abo-" i said looking at it.