🌸

No matter how busy yoongi is, he always makes a point of visiting the moon café everyday. And today is no special too. He entered the café and just like everyday, the door opened and the door hanging started jiggling announcing the arrival of someone.

Grabbing the attention of the owner whose façade turned quickly from serious to smiling. "welcome to Moonchild café! How may I help you?" the certain purple hair asked closing his laptop and turned his attention towards yoongi.

"one large cold coffee, no cream no sugar" the man said in his deep mesmerizing voice. It was just formality at this point as jin already knew who the guy was. How can he not know? The black tshirt, black pants, along with black mask and sometimes black shades. It's not possible for Jim to not remember the black haired regular customer who comes to the café literally every single day and order the same weird coffee.

"it will be served soon" jin informed taking out the ingredients and the shorter male nodded before taking out his phone with an annoyed 'tsk' as it started ringing loudly.

"hello" he said picking up the phone call.

"yes, suga-sshi I just sent you the profile of some selected candidates for your personal secretary post. Can you check it for me once? And inform me who you have selected among them all?" said the ringing voice, yoongi glanced at the person who was bust y preparing his order and slowly made his way towards the closest table so he could het a proper view of the handsome barista.

"No No, listen jisung shi, I am not going to do that. You can randomly choose anyone for that, I don't have any problem but going through peoples' profiles and 'selecting' people is just not my thing" yoongi reasoned, knowing all well how guilty he'll feel after rejecting people.

"I understand sir that you have busy schedule but don't you think it would be best to choose your secretary yourself. Afterall, you know the best what type if person you want as an assistant " an acerbic tone tried to suggest.

"listen, manager-nim it's not about time but about the fact that I cannot do it. I am saying it again that I am okay with whoever you choose" yoongi said quickly, not wanting to waste his precious ten minutes in the stupid conversation which wasn't even relevant to him.

The conversation was wrapped up soon and yoongi placed the phone on the table with a relieved sigh. His eyes travelled all the way to the tall man who was too focused in preparing coffee for him.

Kim seokjin, as yoongi remember his name is the man who's the soul reason for yoongi visiting the café every day, apart from the less crown factor of course.

He still remember how he found this café a few months ago and got mesmerized by the purple hair, who then had brown hair. There was something about the man that made yoongi admire him deeply and since then yoongi has been coming here every single day without any exception.

And the fact that the café is mostly void of any customers when yoongi visits, makes it the perfect place for coffee.

"here" jin said placing the coffee in front of the customer or the only customer he could say before returning to his regular place, behind the counter. Watching the pale boy removing his mask and enjoying his coffee. He regrets owning a café but what he regrets more is having the counter so far from the customer tables. As, his shitty eyes doesn't allow him to see that far. Only thing he could see now was the blurry pale man covered in all black costume taking sip of his coffee, he can't even see his face, not even check if he is actually enjoying the coffee.

Everyday, exactly at ten, the door hanging rings and the same black haired dude comes in asking for his bitter cold coffee, this intrigued jin. He wanted to know or you may say get to know what the only customer of his is like. Ever since the café was opened jin didn't even get enough paid to repay his debts. He considered the thought of closing the café several times but a certain customer stopped him from giving up on his dream job.

'He looks lost' yoongi thought eying the older male. Forehead creased, nose slightly scrunched, and a pout prominent on those plump lips, yet the man manager to look cute or yoongi might say, a lot cuter. Jin opened the laptop with a sigh, relaxing his face muscles. And now yoongi could notice how gloomy he was when a song from similar genre played softly through the speakers.

🎶I want to talk to you again
I want to know you even more today, yeah

But still, I remain with myself
I don't hear any sounds and I'm only walking in circles
That dark place that I wanted to be locked in, that I wanted to go
I'll be there
But today, I'm yet again by your side🎶

without any further thought yoongi got up from his searmt and walked towards the counter. When the person behind the counter sense the presence of someone around him, he quickly switched his expression to smiling face. Yoongi stood in front of him, not knowing what to do next but he was determined to do something.

"Are you okay?"

»•» 🌸 «•«