🌸

❣

These words left his mouth before he could even realise and jin was clearly taken aback.

"yeah?" jin asked confused with the unexpected question, to be honest jin wasn't expecting 'anything' from the person which made him even more confused.

"you look..... Upset?" yoongi enquired trailing down,yoongi wasn't sure if he still wants to continue this conversation or should he just ask the purple head out directly.

"No! I am absolutely fine. It looks like you've been mistaken but thanks for your concern" that's what jin said totally resisting himself from telling the shorter his problem.

"you, sure?" yoongi asked with a raised eyebrow as he tilted his head slightly to get a better look at the beet red ear of the older. Jin realized it soon and quickly covered his ears with his hands.

"you know that you're pretty bad at lying, don't you?" yoongi said with a chuckle and the latter looked at him already embarrassed.

Soon the song changed and the calm and smooth aura of the café turned into hyped one as the song name displayed on the screen. 'DAECHWITA BY AGUST-D'. Yoongi's head snapped in the direction of the speakers, clearly perplexed by the familiar song playing suddenly. Soon a deep voice started roaring through the speakers, yoongi looked at seokjin with wide eyes not even knowing why his heart was bewilded.

"Ah, sorry I just put my favorite Playlist on play without thinking if someone doesn't like it. I'll change it if you don't like it" seokjin said picking up the phone.

"No! Let it be. I am fine with the song playing" yoongi said as a tickling feeling spread inside his stomach.

An idea came into Yoongi's head and he placed his hand on the face mask that was covering his face and slowly pulled it down, his eyes closed in anticipation. Yoongi was praying it won't turn our bad.

Yoongi always covers his face with a mask, no matter where he goes. Not just because he's an idol but also because of the trauma he have since he got mobbed in the airport. It was horrible, he still gets shivers when he think about the incident. People shouting around him, him not getting a way to go to his groupmates, flashlights and camera clicks sound surrounding him, hands trying to touch him as if he belongs to them. That was one of those rarest moments in his life when yoongi cried until the manager noticed his absence and came fir his rescue.

That was the last time when yoongi went into crowded place without fear because after that he couldn't even step out of his room without a mask and cap, covering himself as much as possible.

But today he is trying to confront the one man who is potentially the love of his life. He slowly opened his eyes and waited for jin to say something with bated breath.

"huh? You need something? You don't look too good" jin said looking at the pale guy covered in sweat. And Yoongi's eyes widen. "you don't want to say something to 'me'" yoongi asked, still confused with Jim's calm reaction and received a 'why would I?' look from seokjin.

"wait, don't tell me that you don't know 'me' " yoongi enquired.

"Am I supposed to know you? Aren't you the one who come to the café everyday at 10 sharp? The 10am guy?" jin said with a teasing smirk, getting a close look of his adorable customer.

Is that it? 10 am guy? He doesn't know me? But he listens to my songs? Confused Yoongi's mind started racing. Not knowing if he should feel sad that seokjin didn't recognize him or should be proud that he listens to his songs without knowing what the artist look like.

»•» 🌸 «•«

-MOON CAFÉ - ÿøøn.jīn✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara