𓏲𓂢

"You know how much conflict it will cause if we let a woman rule as the new pharaoh of Egypt"

"Well, she is the last living relative of the Pharaoh alongside her son, we can't simply remove her, isn't that right, Asimamun"

The army general looks at the vizier and the high priest of the Amun temple.

"Astennu is correct, Bast, the princess belongs on the throne, she is not the first woman to rule Egypt" Bast frowns deeply.

"We are in war with the Persians, women cannot lead wars, Asimamun, Astennu"

"We could put her son, prince Aten, on the throne instead"

Before Asimamun could argue with the two men, suddenly loud cheers are heard from outside the palace.

Suddenly, a servant boy barges into the meeting room, his face red from running.

"What is going on, boy?" Astennu demands.

"The people are here for princess (Y/n), the princess has something important to say"

In less than seconds, the three men were out of the meeting room.

𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠

"In front of you, my people, I announce myself the new pharaoh of Egypt"

More cheers erupt causing you to smile brightly, as you look at the people who are happy to have you as their ruler.

Indeed, you had this all planned up without the interference from the higher-ups.

You managed to have your handmaidens declare to the people to come to the palace without the knowledge of, the vizier, army general, and the priest.

Many people attended, causing your plan to succeed.

On the other hand, Bast looks shocked at the realization of what you have done.

Announcing yourself the ruler without taking into consideration the opinion of others is pretty absurd.

But, you don't care about what others think, you are the new pharaoh, and that is all which matters right now.

Because you are planning to bring Egypt back to its glorious days.

And you are not a young child, you are a twenty-two-year-old woman with a five-year-old son.

Just because, your father, brother, and husband died in the war, doesn't mean you are going to give up hope on Egypt.

It is all the beginning of your dynasty.

"Anyone who dared to cause harm to Egypt will pay dearly and the people who supported him will also pay," you say with a raised head.

"So together under the guidance of God, we will build an era to last for our children and their children"

𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠

"Have you lost your mind, your highness?" you glare at Bast.

"I have not, but it seems like you are the one who forgets whom you are speaking to" you spat.

Astennu sighs and cuts in to ease the argument.

"What Bast meant to say is that your highness should have been the Queen regent until your son, Prince Aten become of age to rule"

You snort and stare at the three men with a smile on your face.

"Queen regent? My Aten will inherit the throne after I die"

You walk closer to Bast and smirk at him.

"And you better start treating me like one or I will remove you from your position"