𓊃𓇋𓆱𓇍𓈖

"That was easy"

You say walking by your enemies' dead bodies with an emotionless on your face as Hotep follows behind you.

"The idea of lacing our weapons with poison made it easier for us, you are a good thinker, Hotep" the man smiles at your praise.

"Of course, anything for you, my pharaoh" you smile slightly.

"You mean for Egypt"

Hotel blushes at your words and looks away from you.

"Yes, and for our beloved Egypt"

Astennu walks towards you two dragging behind him a tied person.

"Your Majesty, this is the king of the Tjehenu empire, Buyuwa"

You stare at the young man before ordering Astennu to untie him.

"You are a vile woman" Buyuwa spats, causing Hotep to point his sword at the boy's neck.

"Another word and I will slice your head off of your weakling body, boy"

Hotep threatens, his sharp eyes being lecherous for blood.

"Put your sword away, Hotep" you order gently, and the man could do nothing but obey you.

You place your hands on Buyuwa's cheeks after Astennu fully unties him.

"You killed five of my soldiers, and you here dare to call me vile for teaching a brat like yourself a lesson"

You smirk down at him, scratching his cheeks with your nails making them bleed from the cut, before pulling your hands away.

"Let this be a lesson, I will let you continue your rule, and if you dare to challenge me I will wipe you and your empire out of this world"

Buyuwa chuckles at you after you start to walk away from him.

"You are one stupid whore to think that you could threaten me"

Before you could even turn around and respond to his insult.

Hotep slices the king's head off of his shoulders, letting it to fall to the ground.

"Good job, he got what he deserved" Astennu states gleefully.

You stare at Hotep for a moment, trying to process what he has done.

When he notices your staring, he immediately starts apologising.

"I'm sorry if I have disobeyed your Highness's orders-" you cut him off with a slight smirk.

"I'm not angry at you, just amazed"

𑁍❁𑁍❁𑁍

"Can you teach me how to split someone into half with my sword, uncle Qais?"

Qais smiles at Aten, enjoying the boy's athletism for training.

"I think you are too young for that, maybe when you are twelve I will teach you, now go play"

Kaveh who is sitting beside Qais rolls his eyes in annoyance, while Aten walks away.

"I'm sure his mother would not approve of you, teaching her son, such a brutal technique" Kaveh points out.

"I'm training him to be a man, not to be a wimp like you" Qais mocks.

"If you keep on being so bothersome, I'm going to kill you"

"Really? Go ahead, I would love to see a fallen prince like you try"

Suddenly screams echo through the halls, shocking Qais and Kaveh.

One of the maids rushes towards them, panicking.

"Prince Aten is drowning in the river!"