𓇍𓎼𓉔𓆴𓇍𓈖

Zahra giggles and gurgles as you raise her in the air before lowering her down, you repeat the process a few times, just to see her happiness.

Aten walks beside you while holding a few scrolls under his arms looking bored.

"Do I really have to attend those lessons?" You look down at your son with a raised eyebrow.

"Of course, it is for your own benefit, you are the future ruler of Egypt"

You explain while placing your daughter at your hip.

"I don't know, but I feel weirded out by Apep, that man just gives me the creeps for some unknown reason" Aten admits.

"I could change him if you want" the boy shrugs at your suggestion.

"No need to" you chuckle.

"I can't believe that you were a famous doctor, I'm the mother of a famous doctor"

Aten looks up at you and titles his head at you, as you catch Zahra's small hand before she could touch your wig.

"You are a pharaoh of Egypt, you do realise that's a much higher position, adding to that, what did you do before you died?"

The question made you frown, trying to remember what your work was.

"I don't remember"

Your eyes catch sight of Hanu, which made you smirk.

"Go off to your lessons now, I have someone to speak with"

Aten nods his head, but before he could leave, he places on Zahra's chubby hand.

"See you later, don't eat bugs while I'm gone" you roll your eyes playfully.

Who would believe that this is the soul of a thirty-year-old man in a child's body?

"Hanu" you shout for the pretty man, attracting his attention.

You sign for him to come over to you, in which he obeys.

The moment Hanu reaches you, a smile appears on his face.

"Good evening, I hope you are doing well, my pharaoh"

You want to choke Hanu to death, but you refrain from doing so, even if his whole fake attitude is pissing you off.

Zahra also seems to be scared of him, that she hides her face in your neck.

"I have been in a horrible mood since yesterday, Hanu," you say.

The slave looks at you, not showing any type of reaction.

"May I know the reason?"

"I discovered that my handmaiden, Meri, has stolen from me, so I ordered her execution" you lie.

"How unfortunate, however, I believe thag justice is justice"

Hanu doesn't seem bothered by the news which made you smile.

"Today, I request your appearance in my chambers, I have a special gift for you, Hanu" he smiles at you.

But you know that he already knows what you are hinting at.

"As you wish your highness, your highness"

You smile and lean towards him, your eyes piercing his soul.

"If you think about running away from here, I will execute you as I did with Meri"

You place a kiss on his left cheek, before pulling away.

"Until we meet tonight, my dear prince"