ch 79 feelings💘

Here it is👇

Sorry guys subhah se kuch nahi diya not to lie but aaj mann nahi kar raha tha☹️😑 aisa nahi hain ki i am not well or anything but aisi hi mann nahi kiya par phir socha ki record toot jayega har ek din dene ka. Aaj tak ek din bhi gap nahi hua toh ab kyu😅😅...

Isliye chota chapter...

They both completed their work and started going home. Doing there nok jhoks.... 😅

Aly=main chalunga🤨

Jasmin=nahi🤨

Aly=pls naaa jass😩

Jasmin=nahi manna kiya na. 🤨

Aly=chabi toh mere paas hain😆🤣(he laughed)

Jasmin=kutte😠 (she startes running behind him)

Soon she got tired....

Aly=kya hua thak gayi😅😁(while breathing heavily)

Jasmin=dekh aly tu abhi se kitna thak raha hain☹️ ab toh bilkul gadi nahi chalyega tu....🤨... Manna kiya na jyada uchal kood mat kar...😤. (In a serious tone)

Aly=arre yaar jass tu toh serious hogayi.. ☹️

Jasmin=dekh le tujhe chalana hain toh main cab mangva rahi hoon😒😑(taking her phone out)

Aly=nahi nahi aaja chala le😤(giving the keys) (he made a grumpy face)

Jas kissed that grumpy face

Aly=🙄

Jasmin= awwww😘 bacche jaisa mat kar😒 (taking the keys)

And  they went home....

After months

Now they loved being around each other..🥰. Now they needed each other's presence every time, every second they want each other to be beside each other....🥰...

And of course no day was passing without their nok jhoks. 😅😅

Yes, now jasmin do not hate aly.... Actually she never did... Her mind told him that she hated him but her heart never and aly knew it.....

They never mentioned each other about anything further friendship..☹️.as they didn't wanted to make it awkward.......but they also knew that it was not only friendship .....it was more than it...☹️....They have not confessed their love to each other......... Not to forget they have married once. So obviously they loved each other.......🥰....

And also now as the truth is prevailed so jasmin is so happy ☺that aly did not betrayed her....
So they both knew that no was wrong . And no one to be blamed...

Actually it was as same as before they were living as married couples just without the official papers and it didnt bothered them......

Thankyou

Target 160
20cmnts