ch 87 suspicious.! 🧐

Here it is👇

Jasmin quickly went inside the room and was trying to lock the door.. But aly was not letting her to do.. As he was pushing the door...

Jasmin=aly plsssss alyy😣

Aly= nahi darwaza band nahi karegi.... 😟

Jasmin= aly i request pls mujhe thoda time chaiye...

Aly= nahi jass darwaza khol

Jasmin= aly terko meri kasam mujhe thoda time de.. 😠

Aly= ughhh theeke toh terko bhi kasam darwaza lock nahi karegi..😠

Jasmin= alyyy😖

Aly= jasmin... Bas 😤

And he left the door kyuki ab usne usko kasam de di hain....so he knew  she will not close the door...

Jasmin= ughh fine... 😫

And aly went and seated on the couch.
... He was just watching tv and waiting for her to come
....... Usko tha ki agar jyada time lagaya toh voh andar chala jayega isliye voh vahi bhaitha tha... . ...

.
.
.
.

After half an hour...

Aly was still sitting and watching tv basically watching jasmin's  room ki kab aayegi...

Aly's pov

Yaar aadha ghanta ho gaya.. Jaau kya..... Kahi usne kuch..... Nahi nahi.... Yaar yeh kyu sochti hain ki iski vajah se meri life barbaad ho rahi hain jabki yeh jab saath hoti hain toh aisa lagta hain sab kuch mind blowing hoga...🥰.. Par yeh... Maanti hi nahi hain😟... Mujhe isko samjhana padega.......

Pov ends

He was now getting restless.....it was now almost 40minutes she was inside the room..

And he was not able to hear any voice even of crying from past 40minutes... He felt something suspicious....

Now he finally decided to go and check.. Or isse vo jasmin ki kasam nahi todega cause usne kaha tha thoda time do or aly ne bohot time de diya............ So he decided to go in......

He slowly slowly went and opened the door a little bit and sneaked inside......

He saw no one... Then his eyes went towards the cupboard which was opened..

He remembered this was the same cupboard jisme aly ki saari poorani cheeze thi.....

He was not able to see jasmin . . As the cupboard door was coming in between.........

He slowly slowly went without making any noise...... And stood behind jasmin......... He didnt knew what she was doing....

He slowly slowly leaned down to find what she is doing... She was able to hear some sobbings...

As jasmin was not in her full senses so she was not able to fell his presence near her...

Aly leaned more and the scene which he saw infront of him made him shocked from top to toe... 😱

He was hella shocked to see the thing which jasmin was holding...😳😰... He never imagined jass holding it again.. 😰

Thankyou
Target 180votes
20cmnts