ch 97 pyaar bhari masti🥰🥰

Here it is👇

Aly= abhi soja jass mujhe bohot tej neend aa rahi hain...

Jasmin= par ek baar sun toh le.......

Aly= good night jass pls kal baat karenge theek hain..... Good night meri jaan 😊(he kissed her forehead.)(and he turned around)

Jasmin smiled😊

Jasmin= soja good night😊 (kissed his forehead)(she closed the lamps and covered him with a blanket and hugged him getting inside the blanket and snuggled more into him.)

Aly soon dozed off but jasmin was still awake....

Jasmin's pov

Yeh aly ko kya hua itna weird kyu behave kar raha hain yeh.....☹️... Meri baat sunne se manna kyu kar raha tha....☹️ Kya sahi mein isse neend aayi ya mazak kar raha hain mere saath.... Par kitni acchi tarah se so raha hain awww kitna cute hain yeh kisi ki nazar na lage mere lava 🥰(kissed his back) patanahi shayad sach much ki neend aa rahi ho .... ☹️

Pov ends

Soon she also dozed off to sleep.....

Next morning....

Both woke up..
Jasmin was in the washroom for being ready....
And aly was sitting on the bed grossed in his phone.....

Jasmin came out making her hairs.. And as soon as aly's eyes felt on her he immediately left his phone and went towards her..

She was making her hairs infront of the mirror.. Aly came and back hugged her...... Jasmin smiled.... 😊

Jasmin= kya hua.. 😊

Aly= hmm(while focused on inhaling her sweat fragrance)

They stayed like this for a moment till jasmin started feeling wet kisses on her neck... This gave a shiver down her body...

Jasmin= alyyy.. Ky. Kya kar raha hain...

Aly=shh

Jasmin turned around and placed her hand around his neck and pulled him closer...

Jasmin= aaj toh koi bohot mood mein hain.... 😉

Aly= aapp aise roz tiyaar hongi toh humara mood bhi roz ban jayenga... 😁

Jasmin giggled..🤭
Jasmin= accha ji (pecked him on his lips once) chalo ab..

Aly= hmm😊

Jasmin= vaise bata toh de plss kaha jaa rahe hain subhah subhah utha diya or bol raha hain kahi jaa rahe hain tiyaar hoke aao.... Or khud dekho abhi tak tyaar nahi hua...

Aly= bas tiyaar hoke aa raha hoon meri jaan bas gaya or aaya 😊(he kissed her once)

And left for the washroom with a towel.....

After sometime..

He came out with towel wrapped around him and water droplets dripping from his hairs to his mascular body to the floor..... He was looking damn hot....

But jasmin was not there
At that very jasmin came to the room from outside..and started searching for her phone near the bed.........suddenly she heard someone coughing...

Jasmin= aagaya naha k.....😶.(she turned around and  then her eyes went to aly who was  closing the door.. )

Jasmin= ky... Kya kar raha hain darwaza kyu band kar raha hain main abhi jaa rahi hoon bahar.... Tu tiyaar hoja... Sorey terko dekha n......

Aly smirked and started walking towards her and she started moving backvards...
She was going to fall on the bed but aly held her and pulled her closer to her by her waist... And their body collided.....a shiver ran down her body.......she liked this. Jasmin hands were on his wet chest.... She immediately closed her  eyes took a deep breath and then again opened it

Jasmin= ky.... Kya kar raha hain aly..... Poora geela kar diya.... 😠

Aly= maine kaha kiya tu hi mere paas aake chipak gayi.... Itna pyaar hain kya meri body se.. 😉

Jasmin (hitted his chest) = accha kutte tune mujhe keecha or chipka liya apne aap se ek number ka ganda ladka hain tu.... 🤭

Aly smirked😏 and  leaned closer to her.... Jasmin immediately closed her eyes...... Aly leaned more closer to her and whispers in her ears...

Aly= vaise toh humare beech sab ho chuka hain toh phir sharma kyu rahi hain itna...

She blushed.... And opened her eyes..🤭

Jasmin= chal hatt kutte....🤭..terko toh main abhi batati hoon poora geela kar diya phirse change karna padega😠  (And she pushed him and started running towards him)

Aly immediately went inside the washroom and peeked outside....

Aly= aa aaja ab pakad ke dikha..

Jasmin= cheating hain yeh aly.... Bahar aa....

Aly= aaja andar aana hain toh maine thodi roka. 😂🤣(He started laughing... )

Jasmin Smirked😏 and started moving closer...

Aly= ky.... Kar rahi hain....
😳
More closer

Aly= ja... Jass pagal hogayi hain kya..... Main darwaza band kar doonga dekhle...

Jasmin went more closer and stopped and started laughing.....

Jasmin= abe pagal terko kya laga main andar aaungi... 😅

Aly smirked 😏and in a second  pulled her  inside and closed the door and made her totally into him and hugged her tightly by her waist.......and leaned to the door....

Jasmin was hella confused that what just happened..... And then she came back to reality and them like this.... And hitted him....

Jasmin= pagal hain kya aly...😳.. Abhi meri heartbeat itni tej hogayi thi..

Aly= kyu mujhe aise touch karke..😏.. (Took her fingers and moved it in his wet chest)

She blushed🤭

Jasmin= shutup aly kutte saale badmaash badtemeez pagal ganda lakde..... Aise kon karta hain .😠😠... (She immediately removed her finger.....)

Aly= arre arre kuch gaaliyan baad ke liye rakho jab main kuch karunga... ... Abhi se waste kyu kar rahe ho 😅😂😂... (He laughed)

Jasmin blushed🤭

Jasmin= alyy yaar kya hain..... Kyu keecha andar

Aly= batao kyu keecha (and he leaned closer)

And jasmin smiled🥰 and closed her eyes

And

And

Suddenly
(i am back with suddenly yeahhhh kitne time se nahi diya tum logo ko)

Thankyou

Votes apne hisaab se

Cmnts genuine