No, my principal's a weirdo.

"I'm so fucking stupid," I groaned, taking a sip of my, now, cooled down latte.

"At- at least it wasn't too hot!" Tweek pointed out as we walked down the halls.

"I guess," I said exasperated, "My tongue's gonna hurt for the rest of the day."

"You'll survive!" Tweek said, patting me on the back.

Tweek glanced down at his watch, "SH-SHIT! Homeroom starts soon! Gotta go!"

"Oh, uh, bye!" I wave, but he's already out of sight.

'I guess I'm alone again.'

I continued on my walk to my homeroom class, observing the students around me. Most of them are grabbing textbooks from their locker or looking at me. The attention is almost foreign to me and I start to smile.

'Being the new kid kinda kicks ass...'

I make it to my homeroom a minute before the bell rings. I see four familiar faces in the back of the room and make my way over to them.

"Morning!" I smile, as I pull out a chair.

"Morning!" They all chime in unison, excluding Cartman.

Kyle starts to continue with his story as the other three boys chat amongst themselves, until an announcement comes up from the loudspeaker.

"Roxanne Young, please report to the principal's office, mkay?"

My chest tightens as all of the heads in the room suddenly turn to me.

'Oh lord...'

"Wendy, can you bring her to the office? Thank you." Mr. Garrison instructed.

"Of course!" The long haired ravenette says as she hops out of her seat.

"Wish me luck..." I whispered to the boys as I got up from my seat.

"You'll be fine!" Kyle reassured. All of the guys nod in agreement and my chest loosens.

I quickly follow the ravenette out of the classroom.

"Hey, I'm Wendy Testaburger, it's nice to meet you!" She greets enthusiastically.

"Nice to meet you too!" I chirp back, with not nearly as much enthusiasm as she does. I'm still kinda nervous about getting sent to the principal's office on my second fucking day.

"I'm the student council president, so feel free to ask me any questions!"

Her presence seems comfortable, so my nerves ease up, "So uh, any idea why I'm gettin' by sent to the Principal's?"

"PC Principal's probably gonna ask you for your pronouns and stuff. You're definitely not in trouble." Wendy assures with a smile: 

'PC Principal? That's an interesting name.'

I let out a sigh of relief, "Thanks, Wendy."

"Anytime! Can I have your number?" She asks politely, as we walk down a hallway.

"Are you flirting with me?" I joke with a sudden stroke of confidence, which promptly disappeared once I realized what I just said.