Chapter 5: A Helping Hand

3rd POV

The sunset ends another day, people staying at their homes not bothering the night, you might think this is relaxing but its not.

We switch the scene to the young man Y/n walking home with his usual bored face, but sometimes you gotta smile... Well about that.

He has it pretty hard lately, one is because his not making money, sure he can get 50$ but its not that simple, he regrets everything he has done, he should've gone to College but because of his stubbornness he didn't made it a reality.

He wishes to change his life for a better one, but he knows he cant, well its not that bad... right?

Y/N POV

Tired, Tired, Tired. That's the only word that's stuck in my head, who knew life will be this hard.

If i was smarter i should've gotten that degree, but no im too stupid to do it, sometimes i wonder why im such a failure.

I made my way to the door and opened it, i take off my hoodie and put my keys in the key stand.

I hear footsteps in the house and i was immediately hugged by my girlfriend, she's the only one that mattered to me and the only reason im alive.

Alastor: Hey baby, doing good?

Y/n: No, im not doing good.

I kissed her nose and she kissed mine, i hugged her waist and carried her to bed.

Alastor: Do you wanna eat? I made dinner.

Y/n: Im really tired babe, i dont know what im supposed to do anymore.

Alastor: Hmm, how about you rest for a week, just make up your mind.

Y/n: I dont know, i wanna make money for myself to live, so sometimes i cant leave job.

Alastor: Hmm, how about i help you with that?

Y/n: Help with what?

Alastor: Your job, i mean were really meant to be together, why not make your babu your assistant?

Y/n: That's.... Not a bad idea, but do you think you can handle it?

Alastor: Of course, your talking to one of the strongest in hell.

Y/n: Man, sometimes i wonder why your annoying.

Alastor: But you like it when im annoying.

Y/n: That's True.

We kissed for what seems like minutes but we break it up and ate our dinner, I then brush my teeth and slept with my Loving Girlfriend.

Time Skip

We made our to the shop, i just convinced John that my girlfriend will be helping us from now on, at first he was a bit skeptical but he accepted it.

Y/n: Here we are, nothing much just some random restaurant.

Alastor: Hmm, we can make this work just let me do something.

Y/n: Like wh-

She snapped her fingers and the old restaurant shop just turned into a 5 star restaurant, there's chandeliers dangling on the ceiling, big windows and the Chairs turned into a Sofa, even the Counter changed.

Y/n: W-what the fuck?!

Alastor: Oops hehe, Too much?

Y/n: Umm... N-not really, it just looks like i got hired by Gordon Ramsey or something.

Alastor: Well then chop chop, lets get to work.

As soon as she said that, customers burst into the newly Worked restaurant.

Y/n: .... Well then.

Time Skip

The new Restaurant blew in the first day and i gotta say, im a really happy man, but of course i didn't expected that.

Alastor: Done counting?

Y/n: Yeah, we got over 4K$ in one day, i honestly never got this much money.

Alastor: Your welcome~

Y/n: And i thank you for this Al.

Alastor: No problem, Anything for my sweet, handsome-

Y/n: Ok, ok chill.

Alastor: But your just so cute~

She playfully pinched my cheek and layed down on the bed, i put my money in the piggy bank and cuddled with my Babu.

Y/n: Thank you so much for this Al, i dont know what i would do without you.

Alastor: I told you its fine, as long as you love me forever.

Y/n: Jeez, That's it?

Alastor: Yes, and i will always help my Sweet, Hand-

Y/n: Ok I Love you Too.

Alastor: Hehe, and i Love you too.

We kissed and cuddled with each other and slept the night away, Sometimes i wonder how lucky i am right now, but that doesn't matter anymore, i finally got what i deserved for the rest of my life. LOVE.
_______________________________

A/N: Yo Terby here, and i just gotta say, never give up in life, think about your family, your friends, talk to them and live with them, Love them for eternity cause they will cherish you back, Hope you like it. (AND DONT WORRY THIS IS JUST TO BOOST YOURSELF.) Love you all❤😁