Chapter 6: Honeymoon?

3rd POV

The sun shines in the morning indicating that its time for the day to start, A young man wakes up and brushes his teeth, turns out the young man was you.

Its been a month and buisness was booming and your clearly making money now, thanks to a certain someone he cant help but feel lucky and happy.

Although the 'diner' or should I say a pure Building of a restaurant, No im being serious its really big, but lets not talk about that, You see you are happy and all that your life became even more interesting but the stress, the constant work day and night is not something you would enjoy.

Y/N POV

A week has passed and the Diner has been booming, I just wish I can get some rest for awhile, I've been litteraly cooking non-stop.

I walked in the Backyard, oh yeah I didn't mention, we actually bought a new house but its not that big, just fit for a whole family big.

I admired the beautiful scenery of the sun waking up from its circulation, Its really beautiful I just wish this is how peaceful everyday life is.

I felt two soft arms hug my waist, and it put a smile in my face, cause this girl although a demon is the reason my life is doing great.

Y/n: You need something Al?

Alastor: You.

Y/n: Your so dramatic.

Alastor: You wont understand women, Love.

Y/n: I can see that, anyways im really tired babe.

Alastor: Oh? Well what do you wanna do?

Y/n: I actually have no clue... We could go on a walk.

Alastor: But that's boring~

Y/n: Quit your whining, Atleast i suggested something.

Alastor: Well... We could go on a trip.

I was taken aback from this because of two things, 1. Going on a trip is really a waste of money for me. And 2. Where do we even go? I mean its really risky especially in these times.

Y/n: Al, are you sure? Wouldn't it be dangerous?

Alastor: Oh come on, its just a pandemic.

Y/n: Yeah that can litteraly Kill you.

Alastor: Oh I wont let that happen.

Y/n: And what do you propose?

Alastor: This.

She turned me around to face her and Kissed me, I was confused but melted from it, I can feel myself getting clothed, we stopped our kiss and I looked at her.

Y/n: Al? What was that about?

Alastor: Take a look around.

I did what she said and what I saw blew my mind, We were now in.... Paris. Oh shit.

Y/n: Wait Al?! Did you seriously just teleport us here?!

Alastor: Is there a problem?

Her tone of voice made me shiver. Lesson 1. Never mess with a Woman.

Y/n: Ok Al, this is really... Sudden.

Alastor: For you. Im liking what I see from here.

Y/n: What?

Alastor then summoned a mirror and I looked at what im wearing, Im wearing a F/C Hat with a S/F/C (SECOND FAVORITE COLOR) Hoodie with a T-shirt in it and Jeans with Sneakers.

Y/n: I look.... Good to be honest.

Alastor: I Know~ its like I wanna have se-

Y/n: Control your hormones woman.

Alastor: Aw, But anyway how do I look?

I inspected her, she was wearing a pink scarf in her neck with a Tank top that only goes below to her waist and same jeans with mine as a matching couple... Corny.

Y/n: Al, your too revealing.

Alastor: Aw. I thought you'll like it.

Y/n: I didn't say i hate it, I just warned you.

Alastor: Oh~ Is my Boyfriend jealous someone can get me~?

Y/n: That's cute, sadly I dont get jealous easily, but if they even try they can talk with my hands in their face.

Alastor: Ok calm down, Im just messing with you, Hehe.

Y/n: Whatever.

I sit down in the grassy land of Paris as I take in the beautiful and well placed Eiffel Tower, its really beautiful up close.

Y/n: Hey Al, lets take a picture.

Alastor: Oh! Great idea.

She magically summoned her phone 'again' and took a of pictures of us with the Eiffel Tower.

A/n: Now before you say anything, you might ask "How is she doing that without someone noticing her?" Well dont forget guys this Girl right here is just too powerful that people dont even see what's happening, meaning if she summons its too fast for the human eye to spot it.

Y/n: Oh yeah Al, where are we staying for the night?

Alastor: Oh yeah, dont worry I already got that covered.

Y/n: Wait... So your saying that you planned this all along?

Alastor: Of course. I can feel your tiredness in me, I knew you were stress and I know just how important you are to me.

Y/n: ...Wow, I. Thank you Al, I really appreciate this.

Alastor: Dont worry Baby, I got you covered, always.

With that, she hugged me like there's no tomorrow, I felt a tear left my eye at how lucky I am and just hugged her tighter.

Y/n: Thank you.... I love you so much.

Alastor: Oh dear. Dont cry.

She's wiping my tears but I still felt some more coming, but I quickly recomposed cause people might see us like were from a Cliche love story.

Y/n: Well, less talking! More Moving!

Alastor: Right behind you!

And with that we had alot of fun, its really amazing here in france, We went to an aquarium hallway which is Super cool, we went to a pet store and bought a cat for Al and then we ate to a restaurant. Although its expensive but I have alot of money on me, Were now going to our hotel and suprisingly I didn't bother looking around and just got to bed cause of how tired I am.

Alastor: You ok Baby?

Y/n: (MUFFLED) Im Tired.

Alastor: Pardon?

Y/n: Im tired hon.

Alastor: Oh hehe, Understandable.

She magically puts her Pajamas on and went to bed with me, and closed her eyes, maybe she's tired aswell. But before I sleep i kissed her goodnight and my vision became dark because of tiredness.

Y/n: What should I call this day? Honeymoon? Yeah that's good.
_______________________________

A/n: 😁👍Amazing right? Hope you all like it.