Chapter 7: Passionate Morning (LEMON)

3rd POV

The City of Paris, people call it the "City of Love" and it is undeniably a lovely City to be around.

The camera shifts to a young man sleeping on his bed with his amazing and caring girlfriend, a demon girlfriend at that.

The morning sun shones on the young man's face waking him up with a yawn.

He grabs his book on the nightstand and read it, he glanced at his girlfriend and kissed her head with a smile, but this made her wake up with a cute yawn.

Y/n: Good Morning Al.

Alastor: Hmm... Morning.

She gets up and sits on his lap which made her smile mischievously.

She was now inches on his face but the you were unphazed since she does this every morning which made her pout.

Alastor: So mean.

Y/n POV

I sit up on while Al still sat on my lap pouting so I kissed her and she kissed back, she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me.

I put my book in the nightstand and wrap my arms in her waist and we battled for dominance but I won, obviously.

We stopped due to lack of oxygen and we both smiled at each other.

She starts unbuttoning her pajamas and I got a clear view of her mountains which I both kiss lovingly, she giggled and pulled me in more.

I start licking on her right nipple while I massage the other one, She was moaning but not loud enough to scream... I'll change that.

Alastor: B-babe~ Y-yes argh~

Her moans are driving me crazy so I pulled her pants and panty down and rubbed her clit with my other hand.

Her moans are gradually rising which excites me as I play with her clit.

She went to my pants and pulled it, I let myself rest in the end of the bed and let her do her thing.

She puts loving kisses in my big rod which made me shiver in pleasure, she then licks it up and down which made me groan, I caress her cheek that makes her giggle while she jerks me off.

All of a sudden she puts my whole rod in her mouth and bobbed her head up and down which made me gasp, I put my hand behind her head and go with the rhytm.

I was groaning with pleasure, the only sounds in the room is my dick hitting Alastor's throat, eventually I was almost at my limit but as soon as I was gonna talk I came in her mouth.

She keeps her mouth in my rod not wasting a single drop, she puts it out and drinks it which made her smile lustfully.

Alastor: Tasty~

She giggled cutely which made me smile, but were not done yet, I pulled in me and made her lay flat in the bed, she then pushes her Curvy hips which made me see her big ass.

I put my hands on it and gave it a firm squeeze which made her gasp and giggle, but that turns into a scream of pleasure when I suddenly ate her out.

She was a Moaning mess just the way my tounge penetrates her wet pussy makes her shiver in excitement.

Alastor: B-BABE! ARGH! FUCK!

I chuckled in response but that only sent waves of pleasure from Als wet clit that she pushed her fat ass in my face to the point where my nose is inside it, but the feeling from Alastors face just wants more.

But I have nothing else to do but work with my Girlfriends wet clit and lick it till she doesn't walk and thankfully she climaxed with one of the loudest screams, its a good thing that the room was soundproof.

Alastor: F-fuck me daddy~

And my time has come, I gladly aligned my hard throbbing cock into her pussy and thrusted without hesitation.

Alastor: A-ARGH!! B-BABY! K-KEEP GOING~! 

Her moans are just so addicting and I eagerly thrusted harder and faster to the point where she's screaming... again.

I put both my hands onto her chest and played with her big mountains to increase the pleasure to her and she lustfully moaned in response, but I thrusted faster and eagerly fuck her fat ass.

Speaking of fat ass I spanked her right cheek which she gasps but lustfully giggles signalling that she liked it and she was still a moaning mess.

We fucked like this for minutes but for Als its like an eternity as the feeling of her pussy being ravaged by her amazing boyfriend excites her but all good things would come to an end as I came inside which she screams again in pleasure.

Alastor: More, I want MORE!

Y/n: Wow... your hyper today.

I carried her, arms wrapped around her body and thrusted while standing, she was moaning alot and it just spark something in my mind that she needs this for real, so I keep thrusting fast.

Alastor: BABY~! KEEP GOING!! AH! FASTER! FUCK THIS ASS DADDY!! ITS ALL YOURS!!

I was almost at my limit and Als as well and I just exploded her insides with cum and she came with me aswell.

Alastor: Daddy... M-more.

Y/n: No, that's enough.

Alastor: But daddy~

She whined like a baby that wants her milk, but its the exact opposite.

Y/n: Nope.
_______________________________

A/n: Happy Holloween to y'all although I dont spend these kinds of holidays because of my religion but I'll just greet you guys and spend your holiday. 👍😁 Hope you like it.