Chapter 11: Drunk Love (LEMON)

3rd POV

With the acceptance of Y/N parents for Alastor to marry the young man, the father has approved of it and left the deer girl to jump in excitement.

To say she was the happiest girl right now was definitely true especially his soon to be Husband, Y/N.

The only one left was his mother but Y/N father already knew she would accept since she actually liked the couple when they first met since months and when she got the news, well of course, she accepted it making Alastor ecstatic.

Everything was already planned since Y/N parents were actually a busy family, you can say they were pretty rich but that concerned Y/N, he asked alot of questions of "how'd you took jobs without me?" The father can definitely tell he was worried but he reassured him that they were fine but were still heartbroken when he left.

With the duo, they were just sitting on a couch, still on Y/N house since they wanted to marry somewhere close, the parents were already on fast pace on where they would marry which makes them alone in the house.

Y/N was reading a book with the mini-aircon on to cool them of, and lastly some nice relaxing Lo-Fi music, Y/N was smiling since he was wondering that this was a typical introverted type of style he was on and not gonna lie, it fits him.

A/N: SUBSCRIBE TO ERIC GODLOW, HIS LO-FI ARE AMAZING❤

Y/N POV

Man, I didn't know reading a book with a good 'ol Lo-Fi music was this good, should' definitely do this more often.

I looked at my chest to see a sleeping Alastor with a small smile, she was liking the music that was being played and I couldn't agree more, it was good.

She yawned and stretched cutely which made my heart flutter, this was my soon to be Wife? Count me in.

She looked at me with half-lidded eyes that almost gave me a squeal, she's too precious for this world that I keep forgeting that she's a demon.

Alastor: Babe~.

She responded tiredly which made me hum in response but with a little bit of laughing.

Alastor: Can I drink something~? I'm really thirsty~.

Her voice is so Cute!

Y/N: Do you want water?

Alastor: Hmm~...

She trailed hummingly which almost gave me a heart attack, I can't take this girl seriously, if she's the cause of my death then so be it.

I stood up and went to the fridge to get a nice cold water, I was about to reach it when I spotted a really nice looking Red Wine, I was confused, my parents drink?

I quickly shouted.

Y/N: There's wine here babe! Do you drink that?

I was waiting for my answer... Then suddenly.

Alastor: WINE?!

With an excited look she frantically ran to my place and looked at the fridge with me, she hugged me like she found a diamond.

Alastor: Oh, My, Goodness! I haven't drank Wine in months! Is it because your too protective?

I rolled my eyes but smirked, yes I'm a little overprotective of her, and I forgot she's a Wine addict.