clear

"Sir your fiancee has come" jieun said to taehyung

Yoongi's POV As soon as she saw me her smile dropped

Yoongi's POV
As soon as she saw me her smile dropped.
I saw her hurrying back . Forgetting about Jisoo I ran towards her I heard Teahyung scream.
"Why are you running away?You know how worried I was? " I said yelling. I was on verge of crying. I saw tears in her eyes. "What happened? " I said in worried tone. "I found out I did not like boys romantically and was scared to see you broken." I was shocked. "You could have told me that before leaving. How could you leave me like that. Do you how much have I cried . You went missing a year ago !"
"I couldn't face you. You loved me so much. I hated myself back then."
"Now it's okay . Everything is clear. So... friends?"
"When we stopped being friends?"
"I guess...never." We both laughed.

Meanwhile at Jimin's side...

"Shh...Everything will be alright Jisoo"she pulled away from the hug . I saw Taehyung staring.he said
"I smell drama"
"What do you want?"
" Relax... I want Ms Jisoo to take up our tech branch. Recently one of our sub companies was hacked . We want her to get the data back. I will pay her-"
"We don't want your money!"
"I will spare your friends' jobs" Taehyung said looking right into Jisoo's eyes .
"Shut up idiot-"
"I will do it."
"But Jisoo-"
"Jimin you and ice shouldn't be involved in such things . I don't want you to loose your job."
"Ok then Ms Jisoo join tomorrow. "
" I will"

Just then Yoongi comes back ." For now you can leave . Ikon's subordinates do not know that Jisoo is with police. I planned this all to get Jisoo"
This left all 3 of us in shock. How could he?
"You bast-"
"Security take them away "
Outside the office...

All 3 of us are eating ice cream while me and yoongi are telling jisoo how bad taehyung is but she is still thinks no one is bad. Jisoo you are too good for this brutal world therefore I promise to take care of you ...I thought.

"Jisoo now let's head home?"
"Can we take mochi with us "she said pointing at me. I guess I am making progress...
"No" said Yoongi coldly who looked not so pleased.
I could see fear in her eyes. I wanted to take her with me but Police department allowed only yoongi to be Jisoo's guardian for now.

Unhappily I bid them goodbye. My house was near so I just walked thinking about a angel...

 My house was near so I just walked thinking about a angel

Yoongi's POV

I need to keep Jimin away from jisoo . She has nickname for him. What if she falls for him? Why I am feeling so insecure. I will let her choose but she is the only one I am living for.

I don't know how much she loves sleeping in cars and jeeps . She is still sleeping on seat next to me . I don't like this taehyung guy but till the time I am with Jisoo , no need to worry.

♥️♥️♥️