𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄

001

001

"The fuck, are you guys for real?!"

A loud–annoyed voice echoed throughout the almost empty room. Her eyebrows furrowed as betrayal was written all over her pretty face.

"C'mon, this job is easy for you." Maoto laughed sneakily. "You've got the pretty face and body, you gotta' play with him."

"Excuse me?" She hissed, ready to flip the table. "You're talking about Haruchiyo Sanzu, Bonten's number two and a motherfucking drug lord! You will get me killed!"

"You swore loyalty to our boss, Sadé." Zato reminded the woman. "You will do this mission whether you like it or not."

She nodded sarcastically, narrowing her eyes towards the other members. She has been a part of this secret criminal organization called VILE CHAPTER. Most of them work as undercover — in many ways like pretending to be a clerk in a convenience store, a college student, and even a stripper.

They'll do anything to get that success, to get that money, and to have people kneeling down in front of them. They're hungry for success and no one can stop them.

Shimizu Sadé is one of the original members, she's here five years ago since the organization was established. They started inside this so-called black market and made a pact with a bunch of groups but all of them faced their greatest downfall because of the Vile Chapter.

Now, Japan's current worst criminal group is their target.

Her role right now is huge and important, she should never fail or else it'll be her head. That same night, after gathering pieces of information that the Bonten's trio, would be inside an exclusive club, she waste no time.

Standing in front of a mirror, is a woman in a short red sexy strap-dress hugging her curves with black heels that matched her pale skin tone perfectly. Her long black hair was loose with curls on the bottom part as she added light makeup along with red lipstick.

Zato brought her into the club with a Mercedes Benz. "Good luck, don't come back empty-handed, Sadé."

"You don't have to remind me." She rolled her eyes grabbing her black purse.

The moment she entered the club — the smell of alcohol, cigarettes, and money invaded her nose. People are having fun and don't seem to care about what's happening around them except for her, of course. She's here for a reason.

There's something with her earrings — a secret earpiece where the members of Vile Chapter are listening. They could also hear her voice, that's why she gotta be careful and not curse them if she fails.

And there it is, her eyes landed towards the three men in a luxurious suit sitting comfortably on the red couch, surrounded by many women.

"Sanzu, you're not in the mood tonight?" The other long-haired, Rindou questioned with a smirk, obviously having fun with a woman who's sitting on his lap.

"No." The other mumbled. "All of them are not my type — they're pretty but not fuckable."

"Hey men, you serious 'bout that?" Ran chuckled at him. "Look at these women — they all look good."

"Not for me." Sanzu answered, not really having it.

"If you really want to have fun, don't be choosy, let's get wasted!" Rindou said happily.

Sanzu's eyes wandered around the club — and then it stopped on a woman whose back facing them. She's wearing a red strap dress, and the sight of her just standing like that turned Sanzu on, big time.

"What's her name?" He licked his lower lips, nudging Ran on his side. "That woman in a red dress."

Ran also looked at her with curiosity. "Oh, is she your type? Go approach her."

"You didn't have to tell me."

Meanwhile, "One vodka please." Sadé is not really into attending parties, she's not familiar with drink especially alcohol.

Someone suddenly sat beside her, her eyes widened when she saw her target, Haruchiyo Sanzu, looking at her with a sly smirk.

"Hey, woman." His deep voice boomed through her ears, something about it made her stomach tingle.

"Hey." She had to respond in a flirtatious way even if it's making her mentally cringe.

Don't get her wrong, Haruchiyo Sanzu is freakin' good-looking and his charisma is on the next level however — he's not her type and drug lord is not kinda her thing. He's dangerous, too dangerous for her.

"Why is a pretty lady like you all alone?"

"Uh well," She spoke in English. "I just arrived here in Japan, I don't really have any friends or relatives here..."

She has Australian blood, her mother is Australian and she used to live in Australia for five years — at the age of five, she flew to Japan as her parents got divorced.

"A foreigner.." Sanzu whispered. "Wanna have some fun tonight?" He leaned on her ear.

"In what way?"

"Like this," Sanzu cupped her chin and wasted no time to kiss her seductive-inviting red lips with so much passion.

&&

!notes ; English is not my mother language, always feel free to correct me (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)

PLS BE K!ND ^__^