008

!note ; i'll try to write longer chap now, pls don't be bored (☉。☉)!

"Don't make any noise if you don't want this knife to stab your pretty little face."

His hand slowly touched her arm,  tears forming around her eyes as she tried to scream but his hand was covering her mouth. She want him to feel her anger and disgust but she couldn't do anything. It feels like her whole sanity is leaving, every time his hand would touch her skin, it's making her want to crawl, to vomit.

As he focused on doing terrible to her, her eyes caught the knife that was placed beside them. He's too focused on what's he's doing that he didn't notice her hand slowly reaching up for it.

Just when he was about to unbutton Sade's blouse, She stabbed him on his neck. The image of that man slowly falling to his death with a bitter expression made her calm down. That's right, he's dead.

She slowly pushed his body away, both of her hands were shaking as she sobbed like a lost child. And when she was about to cover his face, his eyes suddenly opened — wide and murderous.

"FUCK!"

Her scream and the thunderous sound of lightning and the heavy droplets of rain hitting the roof filled the room.

It was dark.

But her eyes landed on him.

Haruchiyo Sanzu was peacefully sleeping beside her. He didn't even hear her scream thanks to the sound of the rain. She can finally breathe freely, wiping the sweat around her forehead.

Her heartbeat — still beating rapidly started to calm down. That nightmare has been haunting her for almost a decade now. He would never let her escape, huh?

She was about to stand up and get some water when she felt a hand wrapped around her waist making her flinch. "Shit!"

"Why're you tense?" Sanzu mumbled in a sleepy tone. "Something happened, hmm?"

"Nothing happened, just gonna get some water." She lied but her shaking shoulder says otherwise.

"Liar." She felt him sitting, back against the headboard of the bed. "Ya know I hate liars, yeah? What happened?"

She pursed her lips. "Had a nightmare."

"Wanna talk about it?"

"Uh no, I'm fine...." She whispered. His knuckles softly and slowly trailed off her cheek, causing her lips to part by his sudden action. "What...."

"This nightmare of yours, is it bothering you for a long time now?"

"You could say that..." She shrugged, her eyes still focused on his hand.

"Hmmm..." He hummed. "I wonder what happened in your past that it won't let you escape from it..."

Her breath hitched, she completely froze because of his statement. Does he know something about her? How? Who told him? Is this a threat?

"Shush..." His finger caressed her lips. "You don't have to speak if you're not comfortable about sharing it. It was just my speculation."

She gulped. Confused. Does he know something or he's just concerned?

"Just let me know if you want to share something..." Sanzu said. "I'll always listen to you, baby." He sweetly whispered to her ear, standing up. "Let me get you a water."

As soon as he vanished from her sight, it felt like someone stabbed her a hundred times and deeper. 

Something is not right.

Morning came, Sanzu brought her back to her apartment with a smile on his lips — which is suspicious for her. Looking at his expression, it seems like he doesn't know anything but Sanzu is a part of Bonten after all, he could dig the deepest grave about her life and make sure to find something that he could use against her and there's a high possibility that he already found out about her motive.

She decided to went to the cemetery right after his car left. She made sure to bring flowers and light a candle for him.

Shimizu Yuno.

Her eyes stared blankly at the grave. She really couldn't feel anything but anger. Her lips trembled as she closed her eyes remembering what he did to her.

She killed him.

But he started it first because he tried to rape her that night. But why does it feel like protecting herself from harm is not right?

Why he's still haunting her when it's clearly his fault? He deserved death.

"If it isn't my beloved."

She immediately opened her eyes as soon as she heard his voice.

"Why're you here, honey?" Sanzu stood beside her, arms shoved inside the pocket of his pants, playful eyes staring at the grave.

The wind blew as silence enveloped them.

"Hmmm..." Sanzu hummed. "So you're a Shimizu?"

"W-what do you mean by that?" She had to be strong, her emotions should never overcome her or else it'll be over for her and her organization.

"Shimizu Alex." He spoke. "We've been seeing each other for weeks now and this is the first time I learned about your surname. Hilarious isn't it?"

She sighed, internally calming herself. "I'm sorry if I didn't tell you."

"T's fine..." He said, not really minding it. "Who is this anyway?"

"My uncle." She sighed. "Father's brother."

"Your parents aren't buried here?"

Silence. "They're not dead, Sanzu."

Lies.

"Oh..." He chuckled. "I'm so sorry about that, where are they Alex?"

"I already told you, they abandoned me." She pursed her lips. "What are you doing here?"

"Visiting someone."

"Who?"

"Hmmm.." Sanzu laughed. "Someone I killed back then."

They're really the same.

His sentence caught her off guard but what would she expect from someone like him?

"Who..." She asked, almost whispering.

"Let's just say..." He trailed off, he doesn't even sound guilty. "He's a traitor."

"Traitor?"

"Yeah. Liars and traitors deserve nothing but painful death." He looked at her, her face went pale. "Why did your uncle died?"

She hesitated. "I....I killed him...."

"You what?" His expression brightened up, ears couldn't believe what she had said but instead of being shock — he sounds proud and relaxed. "Hey Alex, we're really meant to be aren't we?"