015

015

The morning sun beams through the clouds causing its golden rays to spread and light up the town. 

“Hi.” 

Sanzu lazily opened his eyes — it felt like someone touched his heart when the first thing he saw was Sadé sitting in front of him with a tray in her hands. 

“Good morning…” he yawned, resting his back against the headboard. “You cooked?” 

“Mhm, a simple breakfast for you.” She smiled. “Here. You better eat all of this, I worked hard for it.” 

He chuckled, accepting the stray. His eyes scanned the fluffy pancake with whipped cream and strawberry on top of it, there's also a plate of sweet potato hash and a glass of juice. 

“This is good, thank you.” He said hoarsely. 

“Try it now! I want to see your reaction.” 

“Alright, alright..” He chuckled yet again. He took a spoonful of the hash potato before shoving it inside his mouth. The taste and flavor of it slowly melt on his tongue, he closed his eyes, savoring the delicious taste. “This tastes great.” 

“It is?” Her eyes sparkled. 

He took a spoonful again. “Here, taste it.” 

“Huh? No, this is actually for you.” 

“Have a taste, Alex.” He insisted. “Say 'Ah'.” 

With a pout on her lips, she opened her mouth. “Ah.” 

He's right! “My God, you're not lying..” 

“See?” He chuckled. “You'd make a great wife.” 

That made her stop for a while, her eyes smiled sadly, bobbing her head lightly as she silently agrees with what he just had said. She gave a bitter laugh. “You think so?” 

Knowing her position right now, there's no way that she'd be able to live a normal life forever. There's no way that she would live inside a small house with her dream husband and children living happily inside it. There's no freakin' way. 

That would probably be her dream that will forever stay as a dream. 

“Sure of it,” he tucked the extra strand of her hair behind her ear. “You're so pretty.” 

“Thanks.” She said normally as if the butterflies inside her didn't wake up. “Hurry and finish it, let's go to the living room and watch some movies!”