Vlogger Irene [Part 2]

The sun is rising and the rays hit Irene's face who's comfortable with her place, on Seulgi's embrace.

Seulgi is hugging her from behind securing her and not willing Irene go.

She groans.

Slowly, she opens her eyes and to close again.

She yawns then rub the arm that resting in her waist.

"As if I will go somewhere." she said in her morning voice.

She turn to face the bear-looking guy and stare at him.

She caress Seulgi's cheek, his hair that blocking his face, and at last, kiss the latter's lips.

"Sleepyhead, wake up." she giggles when Seulgi groans.

The boy turn back his head but not his body that's still guarding his girl.

"Yah! Jennie and Nayeon will come, expect them barging in our room as soon as they didn't see us downstairs." she softly nags.

"Hm." only Seulgi replies.

Irene try to got up but unsuccessful because Seulgi tightens his hold but not the way he will hurt Irene.

"Let's cuddle for a while." he said then pull Irene to his naked top.

"But-" Irene tries to disagree.

"Psh. Talk less so noise less." he cuts the bunny and Irene just hit his chest.

"The smell of your breath is literally breathtaking." Irene tease so Seulgi let Irene to smell his breath more.

The room is filled by Irene's loud ass laugh and sound of Seulgi being slapped and smacked.

-

Meanwhile,

Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Liam came together. Jennie is with her bodyguard.

Four of them directly go inside Irene and Seulgi's house not minding to knock or ring the doorbell because they don't want to waste their time and also, they're hungry. They haven't eaten breakfast.

"I guess, they're still sleeping." Liam uttered and sit beside Jennie then wrap his arms to the actress' shoulders.

"Let's cook Jen, I know unnie don't mind if we use the kitchen." Nayeon said.

Indeed. They're always welcome to the vlogger's house, also to the kitchen. Same with Seulgi, he will let you borrow everything from him even his boxers but not and never ever lay your filthy hands in his honorable Pringles.

"I will go cook something with Nayeon hun, you okay here?" Jennie asked Liam, her boyfriend.

But because Jennie is a famous actress, their relationship is kept in private. Only their parents and close friends knew.

Well, it's okay for Liam because he don't want to be people's center of attraction. He just want to play each and every day like Seulgi and Jeongyeon. It's not a problem to him because his parents are rich as hell but Jennie want him to earn from his own so he do modelling with Seulgi and Jeongyeon too.

"Okay." he answered then wink at Jennie.

"Such a flirt!" Jeongyeon said in disgust.

"Then kiss your girlfriend." Liam retorted.

"Later, when we're alone." Jeongyeon laugh evilly earning a glare from Nayeon.

The ladies walks to the kitchen while their boyfriends left in the living room.