SLEEPOVER 2

Hey sorry for the late update anyways
My pov
They just stood there and kept hugging each other for a good minute.Then Saiki broke the silence well not really he just coughed."Anyways Saiki if you don't want to do this sleepover thing we could always do it some other thing",Kaidou said worried for his friend.~Hmmm I don't want anything in particular to be honest and I don't want a bad grade so whatever this sleepover seems fine~,Saiki thought before he said anything Saikis mom came barging in."KU we need to talk",my mom said.~ok~,I said or rather thought."Ku hunny I know I told you to hide your powers from everyone but I think you should tell people about your power,they seem like good people and I trust they will keep your secret",my mom said rather desperately.I realized she was right no matter how much I actually ignore them they never actually leave my side I just needed to figure out how to tell them but yet again I've only known them for 2days so we don't actually know their true colours so I'll have to wait this out sorry mom.~Mom I'm sorry but I still don't trust them enough to tell them about anything~.Espesially Kaidou he wasn't even good at hiding his imaginary powers how could he hide my real ones."But ku-",my mom said before she was cut off by me~I really want to tell them mom but I can't not yet at least not now~,I said telepathically to my mom she just nodded and left.I sighed and left.
Meanwhile in Saikis room
Kaidous pov
"So how long are we gonna wait for Saiki",Nendou said scratching his head.He didn't even know this guy.(oops yes another plot twist in this au Nendou isn't friend with either Saiki or Kaidou he's in the same class as Saiki and in this au Nendou isn't as stupid as before anyways let's move on)."Oh yeah how long is he gonna take", Kaidou said also questioning why Saiki took such a long time.Saiki just sat down and stared at everybody with his blank emotionless eyes."Saiki guess what", Terahashi suddenly broke the silence."I got you coffee jelly I just thought that I should do something nice for letting us stay in your house and all.Then all of us saw something we've never seen before.Saiki he was-HE WAS SMILING.Saikis smile was so beautiful it glimmered in the sun and everyone was fascinated as Saiki took the coffee jelly and started eating it.I realized what Saikis mom meant who wouldn't be crying if the only thing that can bring that joyful smile out was coffee jelly.We all smiled even Saiko.Saiki then spoke for the first time in hours."Thank you so much Terahashi",Saiki said gleefully.After he finished it he had his blank stare but different a little smile drew on his face.He still didn't have a spark.We all got up and ready for dinner his mom had made such a delicious meal I couldn't help but notice Saikis mom looked tired she look like she was tired of everything around her she didn't laugh or smile.She almost looked like her son.I told Saiko something then he told Chiyo which told Aiura and then Terahashi.Mission get Saiki to smile was a go.We all got up and excuse ourselves we then went upstairs to Saiki's room.3 minutes later Saiki appeared."Hey Saiki I need to tell you something", Nendou said winking at us."Thank you Nendou",I said.Alrighy.....
1 flipping hour later
The plan was in order.......................
Hey peps sorry this is short had tons of things on my mind also sorry this is late I kinda forgot about this story for a bit anyways.Words:648