Confessions

Welp I'm back but so many days after I made that post I'm sorry again I've gotten my inspiration and this is the last episode for this thing because I've been writing this story for months and I think y'all are already getting bored so Yare Yare let's start shall we😘

Kaidou's pov
It's been a long time since the presentation and our group had won though I've learned two things though number one I and Saiko have a huge crush on Saiki number two both of us are extremely worried about his problem of not smiling much so we've decided to team up to make Saiki smile and we planned everything out I mean we've never seen him show any affection to Terahashi nor have we seen him shown much affection to any of us boys so we probs thought maybe he was asexual so love wouldn't work which is really sad cause literally you would feel the same if your crush was asexual gosh he was hot. Anyways I had a conversation with Saiko and boom we decided that we should probably find him someone who he might actually like I mean it's not only the school that's in this entire world so let's keep searching for the right girl or boy for him. We finally decided to check out with his mom after school.
Saikos pov
So we went towards Saiki's house and we saw spoke to his mom. "Well maybe ask Kusu maybe he has the perfect answer",his mom said and we went towards his brother."Oh little Ku is Gay though he himself doesn't know it yet I've been scanning his entire body and mind and bone structure for years and I know alot more than any normal human being should know. Anyways why do you even want to know?",Kusuke asked and we both froze why would he be checking his entire system out and for what reason exactly. It was really wierd but we just spoke well not we just me "Um no reason honestly don't worry",I said because I was so scared of his brother at this point that I couldn't speak to him for a moment of time so yeah hehe.And I and Kaidou soon left to go to our individual homes so Saiki was gay and he doesn't even know but what I still don't understand is why the hell would his brother be scanning through his cells like that it really sounded creepy.Though I didn't have time to worry about such tomorrow I'll try to help Saiki find out his sexuality and I must look exquisite of course.

Kaidou's pov
Yesterday was kind of weird because it really didn't feel safe around Saiki's brother for some small reason but today is the day that I and Saikou finally confess to him well not really confess but helping him with his sexuality so that we can confess so I woke up early and I took a bath brushed my teeth and went downstairs to my family did I forget to mention that my mom and sister and come back two days before their deadline to come back though I missed them I knew that my mom was homophobic I wonder if she's changed at least."Good morning mom sis",I said pretty blankly."Good morning darling I hope you two boys haven't been up to any mischief have you",my mom said and I already knew  what she meant."N-no mother I haven't d-dont worry alright",I said trying not to sound too suspicious especially my brother because our mom would call an exorcist if she found she's more addicted to having grandchildren that having a gay son or lesbian daughter when my sister said she was asexual my mom lost it and kind of made her send my sister to a temple to be taken off her "sins"for the greater good of the family although I love my mom she's a bit over the top at times which is really sad and so I usually hide my true self the only people who know are some of my friend and some non homophobic teachers so as soon as I finished my breakfast I stood up and went outside to wait for Saiko to come over.Soon a familiar Ferrari pulled up and Saiko pulled down the window."Ready?"he asked me and I answered with a yes and soon as we got to school we went straight to class but honestly I'm literally really scared the plan was kind of yah know crazy rank and if I could get the perfect timing then it'll probably work if not then I'm sure that nothing else would that was literally going to be the first step so I had to purchase some coffee jelly and now I waited until Saiki came in and once he came in and sat down I came up to him"U-um hey Saiki",I said really scared and for what reason I don't know his Stare was intimidating and he looked like he didn't want anything to have to do with me although I wasn't surprised but I still spoke."Um so I saw how distant you have been after the presentation but please don't keep ignoring us we're still a team and I really want to help you feel alot better yesterday I and Saiko got you some coffee jelly and I don't know if you would want it but here",I said and I was really sure he wouldn't want to take it but instead I felt his hands on mine and it made me blush and once I looked at him he was smiling sweetly at me."Thank you Kaidou and help me thank Saiko",Saiki said and I smiled calming myself down I spoke,"No problem Saiki",I said and waved him goodbye was that just one of the longest conversations he's had with me or am I just daydreaming."Saiko there you are",I said and I went towards him."Oh hello Kaidou so how are you and how did the conversation go"Saiko asked me and I smiled,"Perfect Saiki loved it and that might have probably been one of the longest times he's ever spoken to me",I said and for the rest of the day I and Saiko tried our best to make him happy and maybe not reject us too hard by the tomorrow and I'll have to tell my mom about my sexuality before I confess to anybody.
   After school we said goodbye to Saiki and I and Saiko left happily once he dropped my home I went inside and I saw that my mom was already waiting for me at home this is the earliest she's ever been."Good afternoon mom",I said and she just stared at me."Shun Kaidou",my mom said and I was scared cause she never said my full name unless I was in trouble and she stood up and smiled before she started shaking me vigorously,"How come you never told me that you were gay did you think I wouldn't accept you?"she said as she kept shaking me."I-i thought you would be angry",I said a bit shocked."How would I hate my own son I would never you are who you are and it took me so long to realize that after I sent your sister to that temple and she came back she never seemed to be the same she had completely changed although I was happy she was straight she didn't look happy she was now distant from the family and she never spoke about her love life she locked herself up in her room just to not see my face and once I had realized what I had done it was too late your sister had completely changed and I also know your brother is gay no need to tell me so both you and your brother and you sister...I accept all of you alright never hide it from me your father would be proud of how grown up you are at this point",my mom said and I started crying and smiled. Thanks mom but when you said 'Mischief'what did you mean."Darling I meant if you had started any parties or done any sleepovers I didn't mean you being gay",mom said and she smiled while I hugged her.
Narators pov
The next day Kaidou and Saikou went to school and they were talking about how to confess to Saiki that day."So what should we do",Kaidou said and Saiko started thinking."Maybe we could ask him to come to the Sakura (Cherry blossom)tree",he said and Kaidou agreed soon it was time for class and both Kaidou and Saiko were scared for the end of the day but soon it was time they went to Saiki's locker and placed a note inside and ran away not knowing that Saiki was there.Soon he opened his locker and took the letter.Soon he made sure nobody was coming and he teleported to the bottom of of the hill and he ran up.Once he came he knew that they were hiding behind the tree he acted clueless."Hello did someone call me here?",Saiki said then Saiko and Kaidou came out at the same time."U-um we have to tell you something",both said at the same time before looking at themselves and laughed."Ok I kind of already know what both of you want to say and I like you guys too",Saiki said and both boys looked at him."H-how did you know?",Kaidou asked and Saiki smiled."Isn't it obvious already?",Saiki said and they looked at eachother."I'm a psychic",he said and they stared at him in shock.And they smiled,"No wonder your hot",they both said and then laughed."Why didn't you tell us this before that's amazing", Kaidou said and Saiko started blushing."Wait a bloody damn minute th-that means....y-you've been hearing everything that we said in our heads",he said and Saiki smiled and nodded."Gosh your so secretive.
Hey guys it's me and yes this is the final yes this is the final part and I really hope y'all have an amazing day remember your all beautiful.Yare Yare y'all are amazing for staying with me till the end I'll soon post a new story promise.Words 1757