Ch 12

Sif: "reya, where are we going?"

Freya:" i thought that i could take a break from all of this royal duty and spend time with you"

Sif: "sounds delightful, but where are we going?"

Freya: "I thought the lake, it's so beautiful around there. Its always a place where i find peace"

At the lake

Freya: "all we have to do is cross that log across the river to the otherside and then we can realx for the rest of the day"

Freya crosses the log then Sif starts to cross

Freya: "need help darling?"

Sif: "no I'm am perfectly capable of crossing on my ow-"

Sif starts to slip

Freya teleports behind sif and catches her

Freya: "are you alright?"

Sif: "y-yeah, I'm fine. Thank you"

They cross over

Sif: "why did you use your powers, what if there was a real emergency and we needed to leave this place as fast as we could and the only way was with your powers. Why give up that power for weeks on some silly little thing? if I fell, I would have fallen into the water. that was not something you should have water your powers on. so why did you?"

Freya: "because I love you. If you were to have fallen, you may have been fine but there is a chance that you could have gotten hurt, and I don't want that. I want to make sure you are alright even though you can handle yourself"

Sif smiles

Sif: "how did i get so fortunate with you, you are caring smart and must i say quite pulchritudinous"

Freya chuckles

Freya: "no idea"

She kisses sif

Freya:" come on, let us spend the day here before we have to return to the palace"

Laughter is present in the living room of the avengers compound

Freya: "must I say, this may be my new favorite game"

Sam: "seriously how have you not played this before its the best game ever"

Freya shrugs

Nat: "I still can't believe you won 8 out of the 10 games we played"

Bucky: "beginners luck then"

They all laugh

Freya: "I guess you could call it that"

Carol: "I say we play again, this time losers or loser has to do something embarrassing"

Wanda: "I'm down"

Sam: "so am i"

Bucky: "sure"

Nat: "okay"

They all turn to Freya

Wanda: "Astra"

Freya yawns

Freya: "perhaps another time, I'm awfully tired. I'm going to head to bed, good night everyone"

Everyone says good night

Thor: "it was nice meeting you lady Astra"

Freya: "it was lovely meeting you as well thor and Loki"

Freya walks up to her room. As she is getting ready for bed, she picks up the ring and studies it