Immortals Book 4 Second Half

1 week later.....
California.... Immortals building.... 2030

EK was training a lot in the immortals building. He could easily break walls and when he punches or kicks something, they move as though the were hit by a bull. That's what a deadly warrior can do.
Imagine what a super deadly warrior can do and how the damage can be.

Lots of crimes rose in the city and EK thought that because he became a deadly warrior then he would be able to handle any situation.

DN the first and Mr. M attacked the immortals building with a lot of men. They entered the building and threw a smoke bomb. The immortals and the workers in the building panicked, PK, PC and DN the second fought the henchmen that DN the first brought alongside with him. ML the first and ML the second fought Mr. M. DS tried to fight DN the first. They fought for 12 minutes right before DN the first threw DS across the entire room.

EK was just from fighting some criminals and threw them in jail. The police were very happy that EK was working with them to find criminals that the police had failed to find.

When EK got back, he entered his room through the window so that the immortals don't know that he had been gone. EK didn't know that there was trouble downstairs until he heard PK scream because DN the second had been stabbed. When EK heard her scream, he rushed down stairs and saw DN the first chocking PK, about to stab her.

EK rushed to DN to try and stop him but DN threw a bomb near EK and when it exploded, it exploded the ground of the building which made a hole leading to the underground disaster. EK got up and punched DN. DN and EK fought for 24 minutes throwing punches and kicks at each other. EK got his leg knife and tried to stab DN but DN got the knife and stabbed EK's chest. DN twisted the knife while it was still in EK's chest. PC and PK screamed but then as they were screaming DN the first's henchmen hit glass bottles on PK and PC's heads, leaving them unconscious. DN the first then dropped EK through the hole that was made due to the explosion leading to the underground disaster. EK fell all the way down. He landed on the spot where he lost his eye. Mr. M fought ML the first and ML the second until they were unconscious.

DN1st: that's enough boys. We have made them suffer enough

Mr. M: leaving them unconscious is not enough N.

DN1st: what do you assume we do then.

Mr. M: let's blow them up, we explode them

DN1st: no! How many times do I have to say we are not blowing up this building.

Mr. M: of course we are not blowing it up. I have a magnetic bomb. It'll attract all the immortals towards it and after it gathers enough energy it'll explode them away, leaving the building in perfect shape.

DN1st: is that so? I love it Let's do it.

DN the first, Mr. M and his henchmen left the building and through the bomb inside. The bomb did exactly what Mr. M said it would do. EK was the only one who wasn't attracted by the bomb because of the distance from the ground and where he landed.

EK woke up and removed the sword from his chest. EK rushed back to the building through the only exit which was at the river side where the water door was. He entered the building and saw that everything inside was still in a mess and everyone was unconscious. He got his phone and made a call

1 Week Ago...
New York City.... The apartment..

ST, GT and ET were very comfortable at the new apartment! They enjoyed and got along with KM very well. MMN, KM's mother arrived at the apartment. ST walked to her and greeted her! KM already went to bed.