Immortals Book 5 Fifth Half

PK and ET arrived at ML the second's apartment where they also found EK. PC helped carry GT to a table where he was laying down. GT was screaming in pain as the traumatic injury from the gamma radiator began to spread to the rest of his body.

PK: ML, we have to do something.

ML2nd: From the looks of it, he is experiencing a tremor or something like that.

PC: Radiation.

ET: What?

PC: Master N always built gamma radiators that he used to get rid of certain people and if it is not removed within an hour, it'll spread to the rest of his body and kill him.

ML2nd: Unless--

PK: Unless what, ML?

ML2nd: Unless the parts affected are removed.

EK: I am not following.

ML2nd: We'll have to amputate GT's right hand and left leg

GT: Woah, no!

EK: (Smiles) Let's do it!

PK: GT, it's the only way!

ML2nd: PC and ET grab swords. On my signal, cut off his arm and leg at the same time. PC, you'll cut off his leg and ET, his arm.

GT: Oh, hell no! Y'all better do this fast. PK knock me out.

EK: No, PK. Leave him.

PK: Why?

EK: I want to hear him scream!

GT: EK, I'll kill you when this is done

ML2nd: We're running out of time.

GT: Do it!

ET and PC stretched out their hands. PK looked away, EK smiled and watched and ML the second waited for them. ET and PC counted to three and immediately cut off his entire right arm and left leg. GT screamed his heart out as he bled out until ML the second punched him so hard that he passed out.

GT woke up and slowly opened his eyes.

EK: Wow man, you've been asleep for hours

GT: Wh-What? How long have I been out?

ET: 5 Hours.

GT: 5 Hours?

ML2nd: Turns out you're not so strong. We patched you up and stopped the bleeding from your arm and leg. 

PK: While you were out, PC and I tried to locate N but we couldn't.

EK: Of course, you can. Thanks to me.

PC: What the hell are you talking about?

EK: Well, when ET got her ass kicked by N, I, on the other hand punched N so hard and place one of the parts of my gun on his shirt.

ML2nd: And how will that help us locate him?

EK: You dumbass! GT linked the gun to my arm and leg no matter how far it is. So meaning the small part of my gun that I placed on N is linked to my hand and I can just locate it and--

GT: --And then we can find N and the rest.

EK: And then we can find N and the rest.

GT: ML, pass me one of those metal arms and legs. I need to have an arm and leg if we're going to do this.