Unexpected Danger!

Hawks POV- As the son of an Alpha and one myself I had a pack of wolves that looked up to me to be the next pack leader, but it's a lot of pressure I didn't know if I could be a good leader like my Dad was sadly some vampire killed him last week so now I'm pack leader I'm so stressed and worried that I will mess up so I decided to go out for a run to clear my head and calm back down so I shifted into a golden wolf as I ran off into the woods it felt so good to run with the wind going through my fur I just felt so free it was the best feeling ever! I stopped running at a clearing then I changed back and all of a sudden I saw blue eyes staring at me. They glowed like the blue moon in the shadows. It was pretty cool, but I got this feeling like I should go before something bad happens! So I turned to leave when all of a sudden I was surrounded by two vampires one had spiky blonde hair the other one had spiky red hair I just growled at them though they didn't seem scared at all then I heard a voice say "You look just like your old man who I killed last week that was enjoyable!" So I turned around and blue eyes was right in front of me and he was smirking I was so angry that he was talking about my dad like that so I shifted then I attacked him he got me by the neck then he threw me I hit the tree then I got back up slowly as I changed back this wasn't good everything hurt I think that my ribs might be bruised which wasn't good that means if I shift again I may knock myself out because of the pain all of a sudden I was pinned to the tree it was blue eyes again he had my wrists pinned above my head so that I couldn't hit him or get away from him for that matter "You know what I've decided that Instead of killing you so you can come with me and be my little wolf pet plus you seem strong unlike your old man who didn't stand a chance against me!" He said that just pissed me off even more "Don't talk about my Dad like that and I'm not going to be some pet now let me go!" I said angrily, showing my fangs at him "Feisty, that's a good trait for you dog, but sadly for you since you won't come willing I'm just going to take you by force and I don't really care if this hurts!" He said as he put his head into my neck then I felt his teeth going into my neck. It hurt so bad it felt like my neck was on fire "Don't call me a dog and Stop!" I yelled angrily, but he didn't listen or care so I struggled trying to get away from him, but it was no use after I tried getting away he pushed his body against mine trapping me against the tree all of a sudden my vision starting getting blurry then I felt really weak after a few more seconds I passed out! I opened up my eyes and the first thing that I saw was his blue eyes glowing "My Pet is finally awake good now i have a few tasks for you wolfie I need some blood and I know that you have some that you keep hidden so you are going to take me to it and also you will stay by my side to else and you will be making breakfast, lunch, and dinner I had one of my underlings write down all of my favorites for you and by the way you are muzzled so if you be a good little wolfie I'll take it off for awhile now you can start tomorrow since you might be a little weak from me taking your blood,but listen good wolf I am in charge here so you will obey me or I will make your life hell understand?" He asked I just nodded my head yes even though I hated his guts "Good boy aright now you are in my room and you will sleep on bed on the floor and your ankle will be chained at night so that you won't run away on me, but even if you tried you wouldn't get very far and I'm Dabi, but I'm master to you Wolfie!" Dabi said I just stared at him even though I didn't want to be anywhere near him since he killed my dad plus I just don't like him at all. Hopefully my pack will find me soon! All of a sudden I felt something almost choke me then I saw him pulling on a leash "Come on wolfie we got things to do and I suggest if you don't want to get choked by your collar you will move quickly and follow behind me!" Dabi said I almost glared at him, but I decided against it for now since I didn't feel 100% and I doubt that I could take him down feeling like this anyways! So I followed behind him as we walked out of his room and down a long hallway once we got far enough along we stopped at a huge blue door then the door got open for us as we walked inside it was a throne room then I stopped to look then I got pulled to keep up with him after he got to the throne in the middle of the room he sat down as he looked down at me "You get to kneel on the floor by my side and be a good wolfie or else you'll get punished don't worry though we should only be a few hours I've got some business to attend to I'm the Vampire Lord after all and I've been keeping a close eye on you for awhile now I knew that if I didn't get your old man out of the way that I would never be able to get to you and I know your little secrets that you don't want anyone else to know, but I made your old man tell me all of it well he suffered and if you don't behave I'll expose you to your own pack and they will throw you out they don't like hybrids do they I know for a fact they don't and if anyone in your pack saw those red wings of yours you would be all alone and that's your biggest fear and remember one things little Wolfie I own you!" Dabi said pushing my head down to look at the floor as I knelt down by his throne even though I hated submitting to him, but now I was terrified he knew my biggest secret this was bad plus he the vampire lord which just makes things twice as worse since he's super strong actually he was the stronger vampire in the whole region which makes things every worse for me! I just don't understand why he wants me other than the fact that I'm a hybrid, but other than that I just don't understand why he needs me for at all this is all so strange!