Revenge!!!!

Hawks POV- It was about five months later when Dabi left to go pick up a surprise for me I was so excited so I was at home cleaning up after everyone in his clan after I was done I was relaxing in the kitchen with my coffee I liked sweet coffee it was the best! It had been a few hours and Dabi hadn't come back yet so I decided to go outside for a little bit and walk around the garden so I walked outside and I tended to the flowers that I planted a couple of weeks ago they were growing nicely expectantly  the red roses those were my favorite after I was done I put everything away then I just sat outside on the bench in our garden just looking at my flowers all of a sudden something smelled off I could sense an unknown scent coming closer I knew that it wasn't Dabi and that's what's worried me, but I was ready for whatever was coming I could take them down! All of a sudden that Compress guy was standing in front of me "What the hell do you want?" I asked  "Oh Little Wolf I've come for revenge of course you caused me a lot of pain and trouble so I've come for a little payback where's your protector now? You know as smart as Dabi is he's pretty stupid leaving you here all by yourself since he knows that I'm still after you, but I guess that he's really just a blind fool after all!" He said  "He had to take care of something and I'm not falling for this trick again I'm not letting you bait me into getting angry again and Dabi isn't a blind fool you betrayed him so that makes you dumb you should never turn your back on your friends!" I said he looked a bit mad "I suppose you are right, but I was fed up taking orders from him I just wanted to be #1 and give the orders I just got tired of being treated like a errand boy instead of his friend it just got old, but now I see how I can really affect him if you disappeared for a bit he would get angry and he would do anything that I asked just to get you back then I could finally call the shots for once and Dabi would be powerless to stop me since I would be holding his whole world in my hands!" He said with a smirk "I'm not going to let that happen!" I said seriously "You are really so naive Little Wolf you don't know much about vampires do you only about your mate well then let me teach you a little lesson about my kind." He said all of a sudden he disappeared and then I ended up knocked on the ground which knocked the air out of me and it felt like I got hit by a train it hurt, but I managed to sit up then he was right in front of me again "Didn't see that coming did you Little Wolf part of my powers is being able to be super fast now get up I have one more thing to show you!" He said so I got back up slowly then he just looked at me and I couldn't move at all I felt stuck then he smirked as he circled around me never taking his eyes off of me "This is my real power and now I've got you right where I want you Little Wolf , but since I have you stuck for the moment I can suck your blood then you'll come with me then I'll make Dabi do what I want him to do I've had this plan in my mind for the past year now I can finally get revenge on him for everything now that he's got a weakness which is his love for you I couldn't have foreseen this better myself this is just perfect now this might hurt a bit Little Wolf!" He said as he put his lips on the other side of my neck then he bit down and it really hurt, but I couldn't move or even speak I started feeling dizzy then everything got fuzzy then I blacked out after that! Once I opened up my eyes I was in a big bedroom once I tried to stand up I hit my head on something hard which hurt I looked up and I saw the top of a cage "What the heck just happened?" I thought to myself then Compress came into the room and I glared at him I was so mad right now if I wasn't in here I would have attacked him already "I know that you must be angry with me Little Wolf, but don't worry the cage is only temporary for now I have to make sure that you can't get out of here and run away back to Dabi since that would ruin all of my plans which you are the star of the show of course and your part of my plan to destroy your little mate don't worry he will come running to save you that's when I will strike him down!" He said with an evil grin that was just making me even more mad "Dabi is going to beat you!" I said seriously "Hush now Little Wolf only time will tell that anyways I have to visit Dabi I have to deliver him my message anyways have fun Little Wolf I'll be back to check on you later be good Little Wolf!" He said as he came up to the bars of the cage for a second so I tried to claw him, but I couldn't move my wrists or arms since they were tied behind my back tightly so I just gave him a death stare, but instead of replying he just smirked at me as he walked away from me then he walked out of the room locking the door behind him I was so mad at him, but I was sad that I was away from Dabi, but I know that he will save me and I will always believe that because he loves me and I love him to more than he will ever know he's my everything and I know that I'll be back with him soon I just know it I can feel it in my gut please hurry Dabi I miss you so much!