First Punishment!!

Dabi's POV- I looked down at Wolfie and man he was terrified I loved it that just makes him even more easier to control it's seems like I made the right choice in choosing a hybrid he's the rarest one that I've ever seen and I don't plan on letting him go at all he's mine now! He keeps his wings hidden with a spell it was his old man's doing, but I know how to break it and I will after my business is done. I don't want anyone to know that I've got such a rare hybrid he will be my dirty little secret! After a few hours my business was done I took my little Wolfie back to my room once we were inside I said the spell all of a sudden his crimson red wings appeared and they were bigger than I imaged ,but he looked embarrassed and scared "There is no more hiding Wolfie I have to admit though I never thought that I would ever see a hybrid,but I guess today is my lucky day sadly it's not so lucky for you Wolfie!" I said He covered himself with his wings "Alright well I have to go for a bit so I'll have to chain up your ankle since I can't have you trying to go anywhere so be a good boy and once I get back we can have a little chat, but the muzzle will only come off for a little bit since I don't fully trust you let my little Wolfie, but soon maybe if you are good the muzzle will come off for longer so I'll leave you with those thoughts my little Wolfie!" I said as I chained his right ankle up as I walked out of the room locking the door behind me. I went out to get some more blood and to hunt it took about an hour, but once I was done I came back home to my little Wolfie once I got up to my room I found him asleep on his bed on the floor "Rest well Little Wolfie you are going to need it!" I said smirking down at him this was going to be too much fun I was already having fun with this and Little Wolfie will learn his place quickly or he will get punished badly and I'm sure that he doesn't want that, but if I have to I will remind him of his place and I will make sure that he knows who his master is and soon he won't even lift a finger against me and he will never leave me he will my Werewolf! So I just sat on my bed as I watched him sleep he ended up waking up a few hours later so I walked over to him as I took him over to my bed then I sat him down then I took the muzzle off and I let him have some water and some food after that he just stared at me, but I could see the anger in those gold eyes I was right he's definitely a feisty one! He didn't speak, he just looked at me as he was waiting for me to start talking. "So what do you think of your new home Wolfie?" I asked him "I don't know how to feel right now I'm just angry and upset!" He said seriously "Well I guess that's to be expected Woflie because this isn't what you're used to, but don't worry you'll get used to my castle soon and then you'll be more at home!" I said  "I'm not so sure about that and why did you even kidnap me anyways?" He asked "All in due time Little Wolfie I can't spoil all the fun plus we are just getting started, but I'll tell you soon!" I said with a slight smirk he looked annoyed at that answer, but I didn't really care. I have to keep on edge for just a little while longer. I had to keep him wondering if it was all a part of my fun! All of a sudden he lunged at me he only managed to crash into my chest then he tried to punch me in the face, but I caught his wrist before he could have even hit me then I trapped him in my chest then I flipped us over so that I was on top of him pinning his wrists down on my bed he struggled and kicked at me, but he didn't even hit me before he wore himself out "That was a really bad move little Wolfie seems like I get to punish you after all!" I said smirking I pulled him up by the collar then I looked into his eyes and he looked so scared so I leaned down and I said into his ear "I'm going to gag you so good that you won't be able to speak a word then I'm going to tie you up so tight that you won't be able to get out then I'll leave you on your bed with your ankles chained until I say that your punishment is over!" After I said that he tried to back away from me, but I wouldn't let him I flipped him over to his back then I got off of him and he just stayed there after I grabbed the ropes that I would need and a cloth and some duct tape then I got back onto his back as I tied his upper body up really tightly then I did that same with his thighs and knees then I got off of him as I dragged him to his bed once there I chained up his ankles tightly then I sat him up I ended up tying his wings together to just to make it even worse punishment for my little Wolfie so I picked up the cloth and that's when he started to panic "Please don't I'm sormmmmm!" I cut him off by shoving the cloth into his mouth packing it in there so that his cheeks were budging and so that he couldn't make any noises or cries for help with that done I went to the duct tape next I wrapped it around his mouth tightly at least five times before stopping then I put the muzzle back on clipping it tightly behind his head then I pulled his hair making him look at me "I'll be back in a few hours if I come back and you are better behaved I think about ending your punishment understand Wolfie?" I asked "Yemm!" He said all muffled it was so quiet it was perfect so I patted his cheeks hard then I let his hair go then I walked out of the room locking the door behind me I grinned to myself because I knew that in his condition Little Wolfie will never be able to get out of my restraints so I could go about my business without worrying about little Wolfie breaking out and running away which he wouldn't make it every far anyways I can track him by scent now so he's got nowhere to hide! I left my castle to go visit someone that can help me keep little wolfie more under control It took awhile running through the trees, but I reached his house eventually so I knocked on the door and he answered "What I can do for you My Lord?" He asked "Shiggy I need your help I got my wolf now I need a spell or a potion to keep him tame and clam he's a feisty one and I don't need my little wolfie to attack me or to cause any scenes in front of my clan do you have something?" I asked  "Come in My Lord I can make something right up special just for you!" He said  "Perfect!" I said following him inside I sat down on his couch well he went into his spell room and it took awhile, but then he came back out with some vials then he handed them to me "These should last 8 hours each and it will make your wolf so calm don't worry it will only cause him to be quite sleepy and I made some pills to that will sedate him if he starts getting feisty"! He said handing me the pills in a pouch "I'll send you some money tomorrow, but this should hold him for now bye Shiggy!" I said "Goodbye My Lord." He said as I left once I got back home I took the stuff to my room once I got inside I saw my Little Wolfie laying on the floor all worn out once I put the stuff in my hiding spot I walked over to him "I suppose that I can end your punishment now, but the gags will stay on until tomorrow morning!" I said he just nodded his head yes so I untied him and I unchained his left ankle, but I kept the right one chained up just in case that he tried to kick me again then he curled up on the bed then he ended up falling asleep once he was fully asleep I walked out of my room and out onto the balcony looking up at the moon since the night time is the only time where I feel calm and I have some level of peace at least for a little while I had to admit it was nice for the little time that it was there that is!