Sophisticated soiree.

BLAIRS POV---

I woke up at 9 am on the morning of our engagement party t discover 2 un-opened texts one of which was from vanya with a picture of Dorota, Vanya and their new baby girl, little anastasia whom was born the yesterday , the day after our engagement and the caption read "first official family photo" looking at the picture brung a slight smile to my lips. The other text was from Chuck.

TO:BLAIR

FROM:CHUCK

Hey bby we still on for lunch @ 12 ?

c

---

I started to type a reply.

----

TO:CHUCK

FROM:BLAIR

sure where r we going?

---

TO:BLAIR

FROM:CHUCK

11 madison ave.

C

--

OMG 11 madison avenue is like the hardest restaurant to get lunch reservations at. I know he's chuck bass but we only agreed on meeting up for lunch last night even chuck bass couldn't even do that. But thats classic chuck always surprising me. a smile spread from ear to ear as I texted my reply already getting out of bed to choose the perfect outfit.

----

TO:CHUCK

FROM:BLAIR

OMG how did u get reservations ther on such short notice?

B

--

TO;BLAIR

FROM:CHUCK

I have my ways ;) c u thr <3 u

C

---

TO; CHUCK

FRPM;BLAIR

Cnt w8 <3 u more

B

I typed as then I immediately texted serena a simple "SOS NEED HELP".

SERENAS POV--

I was nibbling on my croissant and looking through the latest edition of vouge when I received a "SOS" text from blair. I let out a huge sigh throwing down "vouge" on the coffee table and grabbing my Louis Vuitton tote. Walking toward the elevator I texted a reply.

TO;BLAIR

FROM;SERENA

b right over

S

BLAIRS POV --

I throwing yet another dress on my bed when I heard the cheerful ding of the elevator followed by familiar voice "B is everything okay?" serena shouted from downstairs as she ran up toward my room to find a pile of dresses on top of my bed and me in my warbrobe in nothing but my slip . "it just will not do, I have over 200 dresses and not one suitable to go for a simple lunch at 11 madison avenue!" I complained to my best- friend, very frustrated at the fact I found not one dress suitable for my lunch-date. "okay for starters you have over 200 dresses. you are blair waldorf there is bound to be one suitable dress for a casual lunch-date" serena expressed quite frustrated that my SOS was yet again a sort-of false alarm as she walked toward my walk-in closet. she searched through the carefully categorized dresses until she pulled out a simple bottle-green marc jacobs dress with a halter-neck with a puffy skirt and black belt and holds it up hopeful that I will like it. I scan the dress ; good designer, simple , modest but not too modest. "I like the way you think S. I totally forgot about this dress. now to accesorise." I beamed I really have taught serena well. she let out a huge smile feeling proud of what she had accomplished as I head over to my jewelry drawers to find some suitable jewelery to compliment the outfit. I decided on ivory teardrop pearl earings and a snake cuff. "I expect you will accompany me shopping later to find an amazing outfit for tonight?" I said now looking through my shoes. "of course meet at bendells at 1" serena exclaimed now perched on the side of my bed. "perfect!" I exclaimed as I retrieved my metallic silver louboutins and a matching bottle green clutch before heading to my en-suite to get changed. "S what time is it?" I shout as I pull the chiffon over my head. "10:30" she shouted back a brief moment later. I emerged from the bathroom 5 minutes later dressed to perfection. "wow it looks great. Way better than on that hanger" she complimented me "thanks S. I must be going soon I need to run a couple errands before I meet with chuck" I explain to serena who was still perching on the end of the bed whilst I applied some chanel no.5 , burgundy lipstick and mascara followed by a touch of powder at my vanity. "Yvonne" I screamed summoning our temporary house-keeper. Moments later the red-headed woman in her mid 30's appeared at the door. "Miss waldorf" Yvonne muttered " I need all theses clothes back in my closet" I hissed as she made her way toward the bed "oh, and if you put them in the wrong category I will dock your pay" I said I don't really like this temporary maid situation Dorota is used to my way of organization and I dont have to make her reapeat her work unlike this bimbo they have replaced her with. " I'm sorry S but I must be going now I really need to pick up some more chanel No.5 since Dorota isn't around I must pick it up myself and if I sent her I would probably end up with dior or something even worse!" I exclaim as I arise from my stool. "Really B it's fine, have a nice time with chuck. see you at 1" serena chuckled at my previous statement as she gave me a quick hug before heading out. I shot the maid a stern look before following her.