The Hampton's white party.

CHUCKS POV ----
We will shortly arrive at the Hampton's after 2 and a half amazing months in France. We spent almost the whole time in France taking a couple weeks off in Monte Carlo.

Blair is sleeping on my shoulder, she looks so beautiful. Her soft brown curls are tucked behind her ears. Her lips are slightly parted and her long lashes against her Ivory skin.

As I kiss the top of her head softly she begins to stir. "Are we there yet?" She smiled sleepily opening her big brown eyes. "Nearly" I reply pulling her closer into me and kissing her soft lips.

After a little silence and a few kisses she finally said "Chuck as soon as we get back to New York we need to start wedding planning."

"Well there's no time like the present to begin discussing" I replied with a smile.
"Shall we set a date? I was thinking May!" She exclaimed excitedly sitting up further in the plush seat.

"May sounds wonderful but it's quite far away from now are you sure you want to wait this long?" I asked concerned we wouldn't be able to wait that long

"your right Chuck, what about March!" she thought out loud biting her bottom lip.

"Whatever you want but March sounds great." I said softly as we resumed to our former position of cuddling and kissing.

We arrived at the Hampton's about a half hour later. I slid my arm around her slim waist pulling her on closer as we stepped off the jet and onto the limo.

We arrived at CeCe's Hampton house.
"It's very nice of Serena's grandma to let us stay here" Blair sighed as we walked hand in hand out of the limo.

"Well she is basically my grandma" I giggled quite baffled by the thought of CeCe Rhodes being my legal grandmother.

"Chuck have you seen my white Louboutins" she shouted from the en-suite bathroom of the guest bedroom we were staying in. "Hold on" I said scanning the room trying to find the Louboutins I had spotted a while ago.

"Aha" I exclaimed spotting the pair of white heels amongst a bunch of other shoes and going to retrieve them for her.

It was then I saw my fiancé come out from the bathroom. She looked wonderful, like something you would expect to see in a magazine.

She wore a beautiful white bandage dress showing off her tanned legs and a nice bit of cleavage then she wore her hair in a loose chignon. She also wore the necklace I bought for her in New York.

My mouth gaped open at the sight of her. " Cat got your tongue Bass?" She smirked taking the pumps out of my hands but she never walked away she just kept getting closer and closer until our noses nearly touched.

"You-you look amazing" I whispered only to be silenced by a passionate kiss "really?" She teased smiling. I replied by kissing her again.

We played that game until it was time to leave...

BLAIRS POV

at the white party...

Chuck and I entered hand in hand. As soon as we walked in we had to stop and pose for photos. I smiled brightly whilst Chuck sported his signature smirk with his arm wrapped tightly around my waist.

"Omigosh Chuck, Blair!" a familiar voice squealed form behind us. Serena's arms wrapped tightly around the both of us as we turned around. "S it's so good to see you!" I exclaimed having not seen my best friend since may.

"Chuck do you mind we have lots to talk about?" she chirped grabbing my wrist to take me somewhere a little more private. "okay but please don't be too long. I need you." he sighed giving me a quick kiss before letting go of my waist so serena could drag me into a corner to grill me for details of our romantic summer.

CHUCKS POV ----
"Why were you so long? I've missed you." I rhetorically asked my fiancé as I saw her elegantly glide toward me next to the bar.

"Chuck I've barely been gone 15 minutes" she exclaimed giving me a playful smack on the arm before brushing my lips with her own.

We spent the rest of the party smiling and socialising. Briefly sneaking away at points to kiss and giggle together.

We left the Hampton's early the next morning to return to New York.

----

Sorry for yet another short chapter ...
Comment what you might want to happen next ... love yas