Back in New York

BLAIRS POV--

I woke up to find myself alone in bed. Where's chuck I wondered. Then I noticed a small piece of paper on the nightstand. it read;

Blair,

Sorry had some business to attend to.

be home soon as I can.

Love you

Chuck xxx

I sighed as it meant I wouldn't see chuck for another few hours. We had got back from our trip almost two weeks ago and it was now the middle of September.

Since we had gotten back it has been all wedding planning. We moved into my mother's apartment last week as she doesn't really live here anymore because she lives in Paris full-time now.

Dorota started back full-time last week and she brings Ana along as-well. To be honest I quite like looking after little Ana it gives me a bit of practice for when Chuck and I decide to have a baby Bass, of course that won't be until after our dream wedding I couldn't fit into my dream dress.

CHUCKS POV---

I returned home to an empty apartment. "Blair must be out shopping" I thought out loud as I strode toward the chaise-lounge in the living room. I kicked off my shoes and stretched out my legs supporting my head with my arms.Closing my eyes I drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

"Chuck" I heard a sweet voice quietly hum as her dainty hand gently shook my shoulder. I groggily opened my eyes to see Blair leaning over me. Her shopping bags dropped in the corner.

"Hi" I smiled weakly she responded with a soft kiss to my lips.
"I see you've been out shopping" I smiled softly sitting up further and pulling her onto my lap and caressing her porcelain cheek.
"Yeah. Where have you been? You left me all alone" she pouted.
"Well I can't really say as of now." I replied silently praying that wouldn't start a commotion. But of course Blair decided differently. "Charles Bartholomew Bass! Tell me your not cheating on me." She almost shouted shifting off my lap until she was standing.
I stood and took hold of her small shoulders even though she was looking at her feet I could still see a single teardrop.
"Blair listen to me!" I said sternly putting two fingers under her chin to raise it until she was facing me. "I love you with all my heart and when I traded you for the hotel the look on your face will be forever etched in my brain and I never want to see that look again okay. and besides a man doesn't buy a one of a kind Harry Winston ring for just any girl" I told her softly smiling as I said the last part. "Come here" I whispered pulling her into a hug.
"I love you" I whispered as I kissed her soft brown curls. "I love you too" she tsmiled looking up at me with her big brown eyes. "what were you doing this morning?" she asked.
"It was regarding a surprise for you." I smiled still holding her tight.
"Oooh did I hear the word surprise. where is it?" She giggled looking around the living room.
"It's not as much a it. But I did pick up a little something on the way home..." smiling I let her go and reached behind the sofa and handed her the brown bag, her being Blair Waldorf she knew exactly the contents as soon as the bag appeared. She sat down and carefully opened took the bag out out of the box and opened it as if she has no idea of the contents. I watched her in awe of her beauty.
Her eyes sparkled when she seen the Louboutins inside. "Chuck these aren't in stores until next month and still I'd be wait listed for ages." she beamed "how?"
"I seen you drooling over them in the catalog last week and heard you complaining to serena on the phone how you couldn't wait 'till they came out in stores. darling, I'm chuck bass" i flashed my signature smirk.
"You spoil me Chuck Bass!" She shrieked completely over the whole cheating thing. she threw her arms around me and I kissed her pouty lips.

"I'm gonna try them on with the dress I bought for next week's gala." she smiled running up the stairs.

My mind flashed back to my actual activity of this morning...

"Mr.Bass" I heard a knock at my office door. "Come in" I shouted as I rose from my chair and went to greet the skinny, tall English man.
"Chuck Bass pleasure to meet you" I spoke softly outstretching my hand "Adam bird. You too Mr.Bass" he said in his loud voice taking my hand and shaking it. "please have a seat" I muttered as I resumed my position in my office chair. "Now I understand your the manager of many famous musicians." I spoke in true businessman style. he simply replied " I am indeed".
"Well as you may of read in some of the papers I am engaged to Blair Waldorf" the man nodded " I want our wedding to be special, I need your help to do that..."
"So what are you proposing?" The confused man asked.
"I would like to write a song, with the help of one of your musicians of course."
"Pfft... Chuck Bass write a song?" He spat mockingly
"I'm a very rich man Mr.Bird and if you help me with this it could earn you a lot of money." I said eyes narrowing
"Chuck Bass a romantic, who knew?" He laughed. I smiled at that recalling the first time someone said that to me.(Blair at his father's wedding).
"So are you going to help me or do I have to call in someone different?"
"Yes you'll be with my best artist next week."
"Thank you. Any questions?"
"No"
"Well if you'd excuse me I have to get back to my fiancée she will be livid at the fact I left her alone today was our free-day"
Adam nodded and got up from his seat.
I followed him to the door.
"I will call you Tomorrow with further details"
"I shall be waiting on the call" I smiled
He went to walk out of the door " You must really love her"
"With all my heart."

-----
New chapter!!!!
Sorry it took me a while to update... I've already decided on the artist! So who do you think it is? Will Blair find out before the wedding? Keep reading to find out...
I do not own any of the gossip girl characters or the song which chuck will write or the singer who will sing it...
Stay tuned
Love yas💋
Comment what you might like to happen next
Comment/fav/like
Comments are love💗💗