Summer loving.

CHUCKS POV
When we got to our suite I took Blair to bed un-packing would have to wait despite being 11pm NYC time it was 4 in the morning European time and the maid service was off duty.

I woke up with Blair snuggled tight into my chest sleeping sweetly. I watched her sleep for a few moments watching her chest rise and fall taking in her sweet scent after a while she began to stir as I softly kissed her curls. "what time is it?" She groaned still refusing to open her eyes. I gazed at the clock on the wall "it's almost 12" I breathed. "what's the plan for today?" She muttered rubbing those beautiful brown eyes. " Well I thought we could sleep off the jet-lag with a few of your favourite movies, I took the liberty of telling them to put your favourite movies up here before we arrived and the maid-service should be here shortly with breakfast I rang a few minutes ago" I whispered pulling her closer " sight-seeing tomorrow?" Blair said hopefully brown eyes lighting up "already booked the restaurant" I smiled kissing her curls again then there was a knock at the door.

We ate our breakfast and snuggled all day in bed watching every Audrey Hepburn film known to man taking amazing breaks every hour or so .I didn't mind really I knew how much she loves those movies besides her beauty kept me occupied enough.

We must have fell asleep at some point because we woke up the next day at 11. "So what do you have planned for today?" Blair questioned pulling her pink dress over her head "you'll find out soon enough!" I exclaimed brushing her lips with mine as I adjusted the necklace I bought her yesterday "Come on chuck you know I hate being not knowing stuff!" she pouted at me with her doe-eyed stare as she snaked her arms around my neck instinctively I wrapped my arms around her tiny waist as I gave her another small kiss " I'm sorry but I'm not bending on this one, you will find out shortly. Now hurry up and finish getting dressed we need to be outta here by 1" I sighed pulling away from her and walking toward my suitcase in search of a pink tie to match her outfit and my navy blue armani suit. Blair glided into the luxury bathroom in a huff only to re-appear minutes later, happy and make-up applied. " Can I have a clue?" she asked breaking the silence. "you'll love it!" I replied filling a glass of scotch. "almost ready" she sighed pulling her white louboutins over her heel. She looked wonderful she wore a pink floral dress a little like the one she wore to my fathers wedding with a pink headband and white louboutins paired with necklace I had bought her yesterday and a white Louis Vuittton clutch. "let's go" I grinned offering her my arm I couldn't keep the smile off my face as I watched her re-apply her chanel lip-gloss.

BLAIRS POV

"Chuck what excactly are we doing?" I frowned curious as to why we had stopped just outside the hotel. " You'll find out shortly" He assured me slipping his arm around my back and looking around the corner. Then I heard a sound of hooves trotting and I looked up the street to see a beautiful horse-drawn carriage trotting towards us. "Chuck" I gasped surprised at the amazing romantic gesture " You like it?" He grinned mirroring the grin on my own face. I really cannot believe what he has done for me."chuck I-- it's amazing" I whispered a little choked up on tears before pulling him in for a long passionate kiss. He helped me onto the carriage and held me close as we rode through Paris people on the streets stopped and stared as we passed by some little kids pointing at us. "how did you do this?" I smiled still unable to keep the grin off my face. "I'm chuck bass" he whispered pulling me in for more kisses. I giggled as his tounge brushed against mine. "I love you so much" He breathed into my ear after he pulled away from kissing pulled me tighter into him.

The carriage came stop after hours of circling my favourite city at alain-ducasse-au-plaza-atheneewhich is my favourite , not to mention the most expensive restaurant in Paris. Chuck helped me down from the carriage with a huge grin spread across his devilishly handsome face.

"Chuck this is perfect!" I exclaimed astonished at the romantic deeds he performed for me. " Have I ever told you how much I love you ? " I giggled wrapping my arms around his neck. "once or twice" He smirked kissing me briefly before guiding me into the sophisticated restaurant.

The waiter took our coats and we were seated. There was a bottle of Dom already cooling at the table and a candle burning. "Blair" Chuck grinned as he pulled out my chair motioning for me to sit. "My my, Chuck Bass heart-throb romantic. who knew?" I teased as I took my seat.
"You know fine well. Plus there's plenty more where this came from!" He grinned I could see the love burning in his eyes, the love I had only seen expressed by anyone in the past couple of years. I was the only person he ever loved that mere thought makes a grim beam across my face.

The whole summer was spent this way. romantic meals, sight-seeing, catching a golden tan. We even spent a brief couple of weeks in Monte Carlo exploring the beaches. Until we left to attend the annual white party in the Hampton's ...

---
I know this was a really short chapter but That's your sneaky peak into their romantic summer of love. hope you enjoyed it. also I updated the last chapter I added quite a lengthy piece so you might want to read it again. please review. if you have gotten a bit bored of the stories on here there are some great stories on fanfiction.net xx until next time ...