Chapter 6

Honestly ur probably sick of this so this is the last time ima say it but...Thank you so much for the reads and favourites it means lots to me and honestly I don't know why u read my stuff cuz I can't write well but  if you want anything in the story just say it in the chat thingy and I'll try add it.I'm also gonna try add more omega verse things bc I haven't mentioned that much so. On with the story.

(George POV)

George and Dream entered the work shop,George was a bit worried since he never met Philza before and didn't know what he was like. "Phil you here?" Dream yelled through the corridor. A middle aged man can walking out of a door at the end of the corridor. He had blonde long hair with a green and white striped hat,he had a green and white robe which went down to his shoes. "Dream,long time no see, what do you need?" Phil asked going over to Dream and giving him a quick hug. "I have a new member of the team and was wondering if you could get a mask for them or possibly make one," Dream asked stepping to the side so Philza could see the omega hiding behind him. "Ohh I didn't see you there, hi my name is Philza but you can call me Phil, what's your name?" Philza asked with a smile on his face offering a hand out for George to shake. "I-I'm George," he said in a quiet tone shaking his hand. George was nervous around Phil because he hasn't met him before and didn't know what his second gender was.( second gender is omega,alpha or beta,just if you didn't know👍) "so your looking for a mask huh. Come on, follow me,"Phil said walking toward the door at the end of the corridor. "In here," Dream followed behind George making sure that he don't try leave. "If you want to sit on this chair and tell me a bit about yourself," Phil said getting a tape measure.(have u ever seen Tokyo ghoul,it's kinda like that) "umm how come I need to tell you about myself?" George asked looking at Dream. "It's so that he can make your mask based of your personality, mine is a smily face because it hides how your feeling, you know the saying put on a happy face, it's like that," Dream asked sitting down in a chair at the back of the room in-front of George so he could calm him down. Dream could tell that he was stressed because his scent was strong and didn't smell like mint it smelt like vanilla. Dream has been around George often enough that he knew what each of his sent's meant. Vanilla Kent stressed,mint meant relaxed and normal, strawberry meant he was in heat,but dream didn't know that because he want around many omegas growing up.(idk if that a real omega thing with the different scents I just made it up honestly) "Ohh umm... I like the colour blue, my favourite number is 404, I like gaming, I like dressing in black or dark colours, I like Barn owls, I don't know if I have anything else sorry," George said picking at the skin on his fingertip. "It's ok that should be plenty,thank you for that most people tell me one or two things about them," Phil said putting the tape measure away and getting a plain white mask and spray painting it light blue then sketching the numbers 404 over were the eyes will be, then he painted black swirls around the masks going over them in a silver. "Your mask is pretty much done just let it sit on a flat surface for 5-8 hours and then you can wear it to your heart's content," Phil said handing the mask over to George and giving them both a warm smile. "Wait doesn't the paint need to dry, or it'll smudge?" George asked looking confused. "I used a special paint that takes 3 minutes to sink into the material of the mask but that's why you need to rest it on a flat surface,so it can sink in better and not smudge," He said smiling again. "Anyway George it's best if we get going so it can dry before the mission. Thank you agin Philza it means a lot," Dream said giving Philza another hug. "Dream, can I ask you something...just me and you?" Philza asked placing a hand on Dreams shoulder. "Uhh yeah Hey George here are the keys to the car if you want to go sit in it or wait outside for me then I'll be out in a minute," Dream asked giving George the keys. "What is it Phil," Dream asked confused. " do you like George, you were comforting him, but with the others you didn't, not even Tommy or Tubbo when they were really scared. Why him?" Phil asked taking his hand off of Dreams shoulder. "I honestly don't know Phil he's just, there is something about him which draws me to him. He has a smile that could light up any room no matter the situation, he has beautiful  eyes, smooth skin with a touch of rose to his cheeks, his hair is soft and fluffy and his lips look soft and have a tint of pink to them. He's perfect Phil. No one has been like him," Dream said slowly turning red. "Well if you like him ask him out, I'm always here for you no matter what and he seems like a nice boy," Phil said happy for Dream and feeling proud like a parent would. "Anyway he's waiting for you id go back to him if I were you," Phil said hogging Dream one last time. " Bye Phil,thanks again," " No problem, Bye Dream," Dream made his way outside to George, he was in the car listening to slow dancing in the dark.(it's all in caps btw but meh it's a great song tho) Dream got in the car and started to drive back to the mansion. "So George I hope you don't mind me asking, but umm have...d-do you like boys,"

1140 words

That's a CLIFFHANGER right there... but yeah the song is SLOW DANCING IN THE DARK In all caps but honestly it's a tune and I recommend. But we might have a relationship in the next one.or not.I could kill George in the mission but that would be...I'm not cuz I would rage at myself to be honest. But that's it for the day. I might post more often. Eat plenty, drink plenty and get some sleep, have a lovely day/night.