Chapter 8

I felt like writing so it might not be long but meh it is what it is and hopefully it's actually good...but I nearly have 100 reads on my first chapter and I thank you soo much it means so much..but on with the story.

(George POV)

George was in his room waiting for Dream or someone to come and talk to him, he was bored on his own but it also was the day of the mission. George was going as a distraction but was gonna keep a weapon on him in case he gets attacked. Dream had been teaching him how to fight with a knife and was pretty good at it so he was going to be using a dagger that Dream gave him. Dream also gave George a outfit for George to wear but George didn't know what it was. He went to the wardrobe that he had and decided to get into the clothes that Dream gave him.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me,"

George got out the outfit that Dream gave him. It was a black skirt with black thigh highs with two stripes at the top, a black t-shirt that had a summoning circle on it, their was chains on the skirt and he had black trainers to go with it. He could imagine the look on the others faces when he walks out in this. He was going to kill Dream after this.

"Well...let's get this over with,"

George put on the outfit as to his surprise he didn't hate it, I fact he actually enjoyed it and thought about getting more skirts.

"Huh, who would of known that I liked skirts,"

Knock knock knock

"Come in,"

George said hesitantly.

"Hey George its me how are y-"

Karl noticed George in the skirt and knew that Dream gave it to him.

"Dream give you that?"

"Yeah...how do you know?"George said confused

"He did the same to me, it's fine I won't judge and the others won't either," Karl said with a smile

"Thanks, you think after this that...y-you could get me a couple more?" George said embarrassed.

"Yeah no problem," Karl said with a warming smile on his face.

"Anyway come on,it's time,"

"Okay,"

Time skip to Dreams office

(No ones POV)

"Okay everyone remember were they are?" Dream asked looking up at everyone.

"If not Sapnap,Wilbur and Ranboo,you three are on right side.Tommy and Tubbo, you two are on left side and no messing around this is serious.That leaves me and George on the back door," Dream said in a serious tone.

"Karl and Quackity, you are hacking into the cameras and the security so we can get in undetected, we all will also get an earpiece so we can hear you,"

"Everyone ready?"

"Yeah" they all answered

"George you stay with me,"

Dream walked out the room with George following. He was heading to the elevator.

"We are getting weapons and loading Sapnap's car." Dream said pressing the elevator button to go to the -1 floor. George just stood next to him fiddling with the chain on his skirt.

"You like it?"

"The skirt, y-yeah," George said awkwardly

"It okay I won't judge,"

"T-thanks ," George said calming down.

"You need to hold my hand? It's okay if not,"Dream said trying to calm George down.

George quickly grabbed Dreams hand and squeezed it as hard as he could not caring if it was weird to be holding hands ,he was worried if he messed up or if the mission failed and he was captured.

(George POV)

What if I was captured and put through the trafficking that they did, what if I died, what if they leave me their so they can escape. All these thought were running through his head so fast that he didn't notice that the elevator doors had opened.

"George,are you okay?" Dream asked concerned why George wasn't leaving the elevator.

"Y-yeah...Dream?"

"Yeah?"

"Please don't leave me there, what if I fail?What if I get caught?"

Before George could continue Dream grabbed him out of the elevator and gave him a comforting hug.

"You'll be okay, I'll be there with you for the whole thing and I won't let anyone hurt you,"

"B-but I have to distract them, you won't be there,"

"I know but if one of them hurts you or lays a hand on you they will be dead, I won't let them," Dream said trying to comfort George.

"Thank you,"

"Your welcome,we should probably get the weapons ready," Dream said walking over to the knifes,guns and bows,George soon following.

They got all the weapons that they needed and got back in the elevator. George had a strap around his right thigh just under his skirt so he could grab a knife from under his skirt if he needed it. They loaded all of the weapons into the cars that they were driving, Karl and Quackity handed out an earpiece to everyone so that they could talk to each other even if they were far away. Dream and George got into their car.

"You ready?"

"Yeah," ( no cliffhanger this time,u happy)

(Time skip to the building)

"Okay
"let's get this done," Dream says getting out of the car and closing the door.

"Hey George?"

"Yeah Karl?"

"I just wanted to tell you that your going to do great, we have done loads of missions and not once have we failed,"

"Have you done one in a place like this?"

"Nope, this is a newly arranged mission,ever since he met you he wanted to help omegas in sex trafficking and it's honestly cute,"

"Ohh that's a funny coincidence," George says leaving the car giggling. (Btw only George can hear Karl and only Karl can hear George in that conversation)

"What are you giggling at?" Dream said looking at George confused.

"Ohh nothing,let's get this done with,"

"Okay Quackity,Karl can you guys hear me?" Dream asks pressing a button on the earpiece.

"Yeah we hacked the cameras and the security,"

"Okay everyone else ready?"

"Yeah"

"Okay,good luck,"

Dream and George walk to the back of the building,Dream has a pistol in his pocket and a shotgun on his back, George had a knife under his skirt and a bow on his back.

"Are you ready for this?"

"Yeah,I think so,"

1120 words

I'm gonna leave it there it's later then I wanted to post bc I got distracted...but ima write very soon I hope. Other then that drink plenty of water,eat plenty of food and get some rest.Byeee👋