You Make Them Cry Happy Tears

"Happy birthday Seokjin," you smiled, waving hello to your boyfriend on the other end of the FaceTime call

"Happy birthday Seokjin," you smiled, waving hello to your boyfriend on the other end of the FaceTime call. "Have you had a good day?"

"Not bad, it's not the same without you though, I can't believe this is the first year you'll miss my birthday." You smiled sympathetically, seeing the hurt in his eyes. You'd tried to plan around his birthday with work, but nothing seemed possible in order to go and see him. "Where are you off to anyway?" He asked.

You chuckled, your eyes flicking either side of you to check the numbers on the door. "I've just come out of a meeting," you lied, "yeah, it was a really boring one too." He lightly smirked, having begged you to be there for his birthday because work was too boring to be at anyway.

"Sorry." Jin was disturbed by a knock at the door, quickly excusing himself. Meanwhile, you brought your hand back down to slide into your jean pocket. He opened the door, his phone falling to the floor as you smiled before him. "W-what?"

"You didn't think I'd actually miss your birthday, did you?" Jin grabbed your hand, pulling you into his hotel room, lifting you up and spinning you around.

"I thought...what about work?" You chuckled, shutting him up with a kiss to the lips. The familiar taste of your strawberry gloss lingered on his lips, the realization dawning that there you were wrapped in his arms. He tried to stop them, but hot tears rolled down his cheeks.

You wiped away quickly at his tears, his dazzling smile flashing. "You're not supposed to cry; you're supposed to be happy."

"I am happy," he informed you, "this is honestly the best birthday present I could have ever wished for." You ran your hand down his chest, stopping at the hem of his shirt, lifting it slightly to reveal his abs.

"You know, your birthday isn't over yet, if you've got time for one more present?"

The two of you laid in bed, you reached down to hand Yoongi the present you'd hidden underneath the bed the night before

The two of you laid in bed, you reached down to hand Yoongi the present you'd hidden underneath the bed the night before. "Happy anniversary," you whispered, pressing a soft kiss to his cheek. "I know we said no presents, but I just wanted to do something nice."

Yoongi smiled down at you, laughing as you hid your face with your hands. It wasn't much, but you thought after spending so many years together you'd do something nice to celebrate. He tore the silver wrapping paper away, revealing the scrapbook you'd put together over the last couple of weeks whilst he was away.