They Notice You've Started Your Period

You rolled out of bed to grab yourself a drink, pausing the movie the two of you were watching so you could head into the kitchen

"Babe?" Jin called out. You turned around, flashing him a wide smile, only to see his face drop. "You might want to make a trip to the bathroom on your way."

He pointed to your pants, you peered down to see a red stain on your blue jeans. "Damn, don't look, just let me sort myself out, this is so embarrassing."

"No, let me help you." He ran over, grabbing a pair of your underwear out of the drawer. "Go into the bathroom and I'll go and get the stuff that you need."

"Go and sit back down, you don't need to see this."

Jin grabbed your hand, pulling you into the bathroom. "This is natural baby, don't be embarrassed."

You sat down and watched him walk away, pulling yourself together for a moment. You stripped yourself down and changed, Jin reappearing.

"I wasn't sure exactly what you wanted so there's several different size tampons there, I'll let you pick the ones you need."

You grabbed the one you needed, whilst he grabbed your messy clothes. "Don't touch them, it's gross."

"I'm going to go and put them in the wash," he told you, kissing your cheek, "it's not gross, it's just one of those things that happens, I don't care about it all."

"Thank you Jin, you're amazing."

Waking up that morning, Yoongi could feel a damp patch on the sheet of your mattress, you were still fast asleep, so using his phone light he saw a red stain in the middle of your bed

"Babe," he whispered, shaking you awake, "you need to get up jagi, you've got your period."

"What?" As soon as you stirred you felt it too, eyes wide in humiliation. "This is awful."

You jumped up, leaving Yoongi to try and sleep in the part of the bed that was dry. Tears threatened to spill as you grabbed all the things you need, hopping in the shower.

Meanwhile, Yoongi cleared the bed, throwing it all in the wash basket for when you returned.

"You touched it!" You shouted, seeing the bed clear. "You should have left it for me, for goodness sake Yoongi, you shouldn't have to see this."