Sex gone wrong

Going on a camping trip with your boyfriend's friends and their girlfriends sounded like a lot of fun at first, and so did having sex in your tent once everyone had gone to sleep

Or so it was before your back started hurting because of how hard and uneven the floor was.

"Wait, wait" you muttered, trying to catch your breath.

"Hm?" Jin hummed as he pressed open mouth kisses along your neck.

"Let me be on top" you demanded, causing him to stop his thrusts and look at you with a raised eyebrow. "My back hurts, Jin-ie" you pouted.

He didn't object, instead placing his hand behind your lower back to keep you in place as he turned both your bodies around.

"Oh my God, stay still" you gasped before he could fully do so.

"What?"

"There's something in your hair..."

He froze. "What is it?"

"I think it's a spider but it's very tiny, let me rem–"

You didn't get to finish your sentence when he had already pulled out and away from you, screaming loud as ever as he ran out from the tent like a maniac, desperately running his hands through his hair to make the bug fall off.

Seems like camping sex would remain a one time thing.

But hey, at least it was not you the one flashing your startled friends.

There was a thin line between going to Yoongi's studio for you to see his new keyboard and for you to be on his new keyboard

His real intention the moment he invited you over had been the first one, but when you arrived wearing those jeans you knew drove him crazy? Yeah, it was a matter of seconds before he had your legs wrapped around his waist and his lips remained attached to your neck as his hands roamed all over your body.

And maybe if you weren't too caught up in the pleasure you were feeling, you would've noticed your hand brushed over one specific button connected to the microphone by your side, in your desperate attempt to grab on to anything.