EPISODE 20

WARNING ⚠️

This story is the exclusive intellectual property of Ewatomi Abiodun. No unauthorized reproduction on any media is allowed without the express permission of the writer. I am not saying you shouldn't share my story but give me credit where it's deserved by " not excluding my name from it or change the way I write it ". Kindly take note and be guided. You will be sue if you are caught!!!! Say no to plagiarism!!!!

SEASON 2

HER RULES

SOLELY WRITTEN BY EWATOMI ABIODUN

EPISODE 20

AMANDA'S POV

I looked up towards the ceiling to stop the tears from streaming down my eyes as I rub my growing baby bump. It's been almost two weeks have been living in Imen's parent's house. They have made me feel so at home. They treated me with so much joy and care that I couldn't ask for anything else. I just couldn't stop thinking about  everything. My mum didn't want to speak with me or have anything to do with me because I was a shame to her. My Dad couldn't visit or call me because my mom told him not to unless he had another house to live in. My baby is also a fatherless child.  Is this karma for me?

" I..." A quivering sigh escapes my throat". As much as I wanted it to be over, I am terrified it's actually is. For years, I  keep enduring the pain hoping for the day he was going to change, apologize for all that he did, and treat me better but I had to get over the fact that I wouldn't get an apology from him because he's gone.

"I don't even know what to do or how to feel. Everything has just been so overwhelming for me" I thought to myself as I look straight ahead as my tears fell.

I was jolted out of my thoughts by the knock on the door.  I quickly sit upright on the bed and wipe my tears.

" Come in".

" Hellooo sexy Prego mama," Ikram says as she walks in. " I brought you your  Favorite ice cream and ...." Ikram cut her sentence immediately she sees my face.

" Please don't tell me you have been crying again," She says and  walked towards me dropping all that she brought for me on the nightstand.

" Is it about your mom?" She asked me as she tenderly held my hands and sat beside me.

" No..." My voice cracked.

"Mindy, What's it? You are scaring me " She says concern written all over her face.

" I.. can't.. believe he's gone. I never wish .. for..  him to die and now ..I am.. carrying..his..baby .. despite how I don't want it" I say in between tears.

" My goodness," She exclaimed and rolled her eyes.  So this is all about him again?" I think you need to close the f*cking chapter on him even if it was long enough to be a f*cking movie itself. You have cried and endured so much pain over this boy so many times before and I think it's the right time to put yourself first.   You need to realize you deserve better and more than wallowing in the past .  when you were little would you have wished this for yourself? why are you putting yourself through this? Move on? Let go! Forget the past and heal.

" Mindy, I know you can't get over what happened, but you can tell yourself that you deserve better and try to move on. He is gone and he is never coming back again".

" Please stop crying over. ..... " Her sentence was cut short as we heard a knock on the door.

" I hope I am not interrupting something," Imen says as she slowly opened the door and peeped her head out.

" Not at all. Please come in " Ikram says.

" What's wrong with her ?" She asks Ikram as she sat beside me dropping her bag on the floor.