Hound dog x male reader omegaverse

"Ryo!" Y/N chirped as he heard his alpha come home. The boys heat scent had filled their home over the past few hours his boyfriend had been away. Y/N was currently on the couch naked and kneaded his small bundle of whatever blankets, pillows, and clothing he could find nearby. He had been too weak to make it upstairs to their room and nest.

Ryo walked into the room and his eyes landed on his omega. His expression softened and he approached him cautiously knowing how snappy Y/N got when he wasn't ready. "Hey pup." He crooned as he got closer and kneeled on the ground to make himself seem a bit smaller.

"Alpha~" He reached out and wrapped his arms around Ryo's neck. "My alpha~" He cooed as he nuzzled into the fur at his neck. He opened his mouth and let his tiny fangs sink into the alphas glands. Ryo groaned and his hands went to the younger man's hips.

"I'm here baby." He panted softly. Y/N tried to pull him onto the couch with him but even with how everything was laid out he wouldn't fit on it. "No Y/N." He murmured softly as he stopped him. "I'm gonna ruin your nest." He made him meet his eyes. "Let's go to our room. I'll get you even better things to build a new one." He gave him a smile showing of his teeth.

Y/N tilted his head and nodded before launching himself at the male, wrapping his arms around his neck and his legs around his waist. Ryo chuckled softly and held him as he carried him to their bedroom. Y/N was being touchy the entire time. His hands were roaming along his shoulders and chest as he was carried.

"We'll make strong, beautiful babies." He cooed as he cupped Ryo's face gently. He then leaned down and kissed his nose. Ryo smiled softly as he set him down on the bed and then went around gathering some things for the younger man. Y/N watched him with dilated eyes and made a soft sound every now and then to get his attention. The man came back a moment later with some clothes and other things for him. 

Y/N perked up and snatched the items eagerly. He began positioning them where he wanted and hummed softly to himself. Ryo watched with an amused look. Y/N noticed and pouted as he looked up at him. "Get in." He huffed. "Now." He patted a spot next to him. Ryo complied and settled in the nest next to him. The other had made it large enough for the both of them to lay out and get comfortable.

"Alpha~" Y/N crooned in a sing-song voice as he moved to get in his lap. "You're too clothed~" He pouted and tugged at his shirt. He loved the feeling of the man's soft fur against his hot skin. He lifted his shirt some and let his fingers brush the other's abdomen.

"Seems like you wanna help me out of them." Ryo teased as he lifted his shirt over his head. His muscles rippled slightly at the movement and the horny omega was left even wetter than before. Ryu's eyes dilated some as he smelt the other's sweetness as it filled the room.

He let out a possessive growl and his hardened cock strained against his pants. "Fuck~" He groaned and Y/N slipped his hand down to the alphas pants. He pressed down on his bulge and let out a whine. "Go ahead little one." He grumbled as he cupped the others face. "Undress your alpha. Take whats yours~" He ordered as he watched him.

The omega's delicate fingers worked at the buttons and pulled the zipper down. He leaned down and rested his cheek up against his boxers. His cock was leaking pre and he could see the dark splotch it left again the fabric. He rubbed against it taking in his alpha musk and the scent of his pre.

He purred and pulled his boxers down to release his length. It almost took out his eye as he released it and he squirmed excitedly. He couldn't wait to have it buried inside of him, pumping him fill of his seed.

He licked the tip tentatively and let it slip past his lips into his warm mouth. Ryo hissed softly and his hands went to Y/N's hair, tugging it slightly. "Careful. . .I don't want you to hurt your throat." He murmured softly. Y/N hummed softly and closed his eyes as he let him slip all the way in. His cock reached the back of his throat and Ryo was trembling as the other sucked him.

His breath hitched as the omega gripped his balls gently and teased him. He let out a whine and his hips bucked up. "Y/N~" He looked down with lidded eyes. The sight of his omega with his lips wrapped around his cock was too much. "I'm gonna~" He was cut off as the other pulled off. He let out a frustrated groan and looked at him

Y/N giggled and licked his lips. "I don't wanna waste it~" He replied softly. He took a moment to admire his mates entire body before trying to sit atop his lap. He could feel his length pressing against him and he let out a loud purr. His slick soaked the others cock and the sheets under them as he got even more aroused.

Ryo groaned and his hands went to his hips and he looked down. "Come on omega~" He let out a soft growl and lifted him up. Y/N let out a whine and nipped his shoulder as the other picked him up. Ryo winced and stopped what he was doing to the let Y/N do as he wanted.

Y/N gripped his alphas cock and looked down as he let the tip prod at his entrance. He bit his lip and closed his eyes as he sank down on him slowly. "A-ah~" He tilted his head back and rested his hands on Ryo's chest. Ryo was panting and doing his best to not slam the omega down on his length. His hands gripped his hips a bit tighter making Y/N whine.

"N-not so hard Ryo~" He whined as he took all of him. He rested his head against his chest. Enjoying the feel of his fur against his cheek. He panted softly and let himself adjust to the others throbbing cock. "So big~" He mumbled making Ryo smile. "No you're always just so tight." He replied softly as he rubbed the others hips. He knew they would be bruised by morning and he felt bad for hurting him. He'd make sure aftercare was the best he had ever had.

Y/N got a bit impatient while waiting to adjust. He raised his hips some as his hands rested on his shoulders. "W-wait you aren't ready. . ." Ryo tried to speak but the other had already sank back down and repeated the motion until he was bouncing on his lap. Y/N let out a soft mewl as the other hit his prostate just right. He scratched his shoulders slightly and panted against his neck.

Ryo lifted him and pressed him back against the their nest. He rested a hand above the other's head and held him up a bit with the other under his lower back. He slammed back into him making the omegas small cock bounce pathetically with each thrust. Ryo let out an animalistic growl and nipped at his glands as he fucked him hard and good. His cock stretched him out and slammed into him even deeper in their new position.

Y/N was left a moaning mess. His fingers tugged at his hair and scratched his back in multiple places. "P-please alpha~" He begged. Ryo growled and nipped the shell of his war. "Please what?" His thrusts didn't ease up as he got closer to cumming.

"Knot~!" Y/n whined and his back arched as he came hard. "I want your pups~" He added weakly as his body spasmed. Ryo groaned as the other tightened around him even more making it hard to thrust. He didn't let that stop him. He sped up his pace as his cock throbbed painfully. His balls were heavy with cum and smacked against the boys ass, adding to the pleasure.

He sank his teeth into his neck as he released his load. His knot had popped and stretched him out even more as it locked inside. His cock painted the walls of his womb and he thrusted weakly until he couldn't anymore. He stopped and licked over the mark as he relaxed some. His omega was squirming and mewling loudly. The other had to keep him still so he didn't tug at his knot, hurting the both of them. "It's okay omega. ." He crooned as he kissed his neck and then jaw.

Y/N calmed down after a while. But his inner walls continued to throb around Ryo's cock as his knot stretched him to his limit. His breathing was a bit unsteady as he hugged him close. Ryo enjoyed the position but he had to do his best to not crush his mate.

It didn't take long until Ryo could pull out. He let out a soft sigh and looked down to watch his seed spill out of him. "You did such a good job." He murmured softly he kissed Y/N temple. "I'm gonna go run a bath for you." He said softly as he sat up some more. Y/N was too tired to respond as his mate left their nest to begin aftercare.

1638 words.