TODODEKU SMUT

Requested by Kirisunshine13004

WARNING: This will be taking place after the Ferris Wheel ride in the last chapter. There will be smut. If you feel uncomfortable with it don't read it. Oh and please excuse the smut if it's bad I usually don't work with it. Omg I'm gonna need to listen to music to get me through this. The cringe is gonna be strong with this one. Ahhh. Buckle up it's a long ride. Please don't take that out of context.

Deku's pov.

Todoroki had taken me out for dinner after the ride. It was amazing. But we had to head back to the dorms before curfew. I was sad that the night had to end. But once we got back to the dorms, Todoroki had other plans. He brought me to his room and locked the door.

"What are you doing Sho?" I asks taking off my shoes.

"As I said earlier. I want to make sure everyone knows your mine." He replies stalking closer to me. His words made me a blushing mess.

"I thought you were kidding." I replied nervously.

"You of all people should know that I don't kid around when it comes to this."

By now he was towering over me and I could feel his breath on my lips.

"If you don't want to do this just say the words. I won't make you." He whispered. I smiled and stood on my tiptoes to meet his lips.

"Does that give you your answer." I ask breaking away. He leaned down and captured my lips again. This time more passionate. His hands made their way under my shirt and skimmed across my sides. I shuddered in pleasure and gripped onto his tie.

His tongue traced my lips adding pressure every now and then signaling that he wanted in. I denied him entrance and giggled. He moved his hands up farther and pinched one of my nipples. I squeaked and he took the opportunity to plunge his tongue into my mouth. He explored it expertly and moved to push me onto the bed.

I fell back and he got on top of me caging me in. He kissed down my jaw, to my neck. As he did this his hands worked at the buttons on my shirt and I did the same with his. Soon our shirts were off and Todoroki was sucking on my sensitive spot. I gasped as he bit me lightly. He slowly trailed his way back up to my ear.

"Come on baby let me hear you moans." He growls in my ear before biting it. I could feel his knee applying pressure to my already hard member.

I let out a soft moan and ran my hands along his stomach. He groaned and tired to grind against me. The little bit of friction he added, made the tent in my pants almost unbearable.

"Please take me." I beg, kissing him again.

He made slow work of my pants teasing me. I growled and bit his lip as he kissed me.

"Hurry up." I whined.

"No." He replied firmly. "I want to take my time with you.

Finally after what felt like hours my member was free from my pants. The sudden air on it made me shudder in delight. Todoroki grapsed my dick tightly and kissed his way down my stomach. The suddenness of his touch was almost enough to make me cum instantly.

Soon he was right in front of it. He had began moving his hands in a upwards down motion while he looked up at me. 

"Stop teas-" he cut me off suddenly by licking the underside of my member. I moaned loudly and clutched his hair tightly in my hands.