Kiri x Kami

Requested by Mind-Controll

Third pov.

Kaminari went over to Kirishima's room and knocked. The door opened a little while later. Kirishima stood in the doorway with a tired expression on his face.

"What is it Denki?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.

Kaminari stepped forward and wrapped his arms around Kirishima. Kirishima was suprised, and held his hands up for a moment before hugging back.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"It's the same dream over and over." He looked up with tearful eyes. Kirishima frowned a bit and rubbed his friends back.

"Don't worry it isnt real. None of it. You're safe. Everyone's safe." He cooed.

During a fight against a villain  Kaminari took a hit for Kirishima. The quirk was activated when all five fingers touched the victim. The quirk Night Terror. Kaminari's nights were plagued with the same dream, all of Class 1-A dying.

"Would you like to stay here for the night?" He asked looking down at the other boy.

"Please." Kaminari whispered. Kirishima moved out the way and let Kaminari step in. Kami stood next to the door hugging himself.

"Come on you can lay in my bed, I'll take the floor." He said softly. Kaminari shook his head.

"No, it's your room. You should take the bed. " he replied. Kirishima sighed and grabbed Kaminari's hand. He dragged him to the bed.

"Get in." He said sternly.

"No." Kami said back. Kirishima pushed him on the bed and moved him over before climbing in after him. He looked up at the ceiling.

"I'll always be here for you Denks." He said softly. He looked over at Kaminari who was staring at him.

"Thank you." He replied. "Can you hold me.....please?" He asked.

"Sure." Kirishima said, grabbing the blond and pulling him close. He rubbed his back soothingly. Kaminari slowly fell asleep and slept soundly for the first time in days. Kiri looked down at him with a warm smile and kissed his forehead.

-328- words sorry it's so short.