Bakugo x Kirishima Fluff

Fluff requested by LilaXAnime
Plus a bit of Steamy stuff from yours truly. *bows*

P.S if you see mistakes in the chat they are meant to be there.

Kirishima's pov.

I woke up and blinked the sleep from my eyes. A smile made its way onto my face as I looked down at my sleeping boyfriend. He was snuggled up against me with a frown on his face. So adorable. I leaned down and kissed his forehead. "Come on babe, it's time to wake up" I whisper.

He stirred a bit but only to snuggle even closer to me. This time there was a smile on his lips. "Come on I know your awake." I say squeezing him a little bit.

"No I'm not." Came a raspy voice. I chuckled and looked back down at him. His red eyes were open this time staring up at me. A smile played along his lips. He tried to crane his neck up to meet my lips but I let him struggle.

"Oh come on. You woke me up now I want a kiss." He demanded.

"Fine." I reply dipping my head down and kissing him lightly. I pulled back and got out of bed. Katsuki whined and tried to pull me back to him but I slipped from his grasp.

"Where are you going?" He asks pulling the blanket up around him.

"The shower. I'll leave the door unlocked." I reply making my way to the bathroom.

○○○

I was in the middle of washing my hair when I heard the bathroom door click shut. I ignored it and rinsed the shampoo out. There was a shuffling on the other side of the foggy glass door. "Babe what are you doing?" I ask. There was no response and the door slid open, revealing and naked Katsuki.

My face heated up as I stared at him. He smirked as my eyes traveled up and down his body. "Make some room." He says before stepping in next to me. I moved over and looked away.

This is the first time he's done something like this. I glanced his way as he ran his hair through his hair lathering it with shampoo. We haven't even done "it" yet. Mostly cuddles and kisses.

"Like what you see?" He asks opening his eyes. My eyes widened as I realized I had been staring.

"Uh..I-I...um..yes." I replied flustered. He laughed and rinsed his hair.

After a few minutes of showering he kissed me and switched our places under the water. I tensed at the shocking coldness. "I think you need to cool down and take care of your friend down there." He laughs before taking my towel and stepping out of the shower. I looked down and my face lit up like a wildfire. I whispered a string of curses to myself and closed the slide door.

○○○

Bakugo's pov.

I laughed and shook my head. I grabbed Kiri's clothes and walked out the bathroom. I dropped the towel and pulled on the black shirt and red shorts. I sat on the edge of Kiri's bed and pulled out my phone from the covers. Everyone was on the squads chat.

Pinky- hey guys let's go to the movies tonight at 8:30

Flextape- i'm in

Pikapikabitch- but I thought we were doing the summoning tonight

*ExplosionMurder has entered the chat*

Pikapikabitch- looks like Bakubitch is on

ExplosionMurder- WHAT!

The shower was cut off and I could hear Kiri moving around and the muffled sound of cursing. He noticed the missing clothes.