I see you 👁

Things were awkward but not if that makes sense. He seemed like he didn't hate me nearly as much but there was definitely some tension between the two of us.

I for one was just happy that he was being civil with me again.

It seemed like we had become fuck buddies yet again.

Just the more toxic version of what we were last time.

"What are you doing?" He asked me, walking toward me with his hands in his pockets.

"Brushing my teeth?" I replied, pulling my toothbrush out of my mouth with confusion.

He nodded and took a step closer to me, stopping directly beside me. "I see."

"Right. Can I get back to that?"

He nodded, watching my every move with intensity.

Once I was done, I went to walk away; but I found myself face to face with Severus instead of a clear path.

"Excuse me-"

"Let me see that smile." He replied.

I sighed and put on a fake grin. "Happy?"

"You have something between your teeth." He responded.

"Oh fuck off."

His hand launched out I'm front of me, grabbing me by the cheeks. "How rude of you to ignore what I said."

"I didn't ignore you." I replied, struggling to speak with his hand pressing my cheeks roughly against the rest of my face.

He stared at me for a second, his mouth moving in a rather secrete way.

"What are you doing?" I asked when he stopped.

He moved his hand to my jaw, forcing my mouth open before he spit into it.

Then he took a step back and watched me with triumph.

"Ew! That's disgusting!" I shouted, spitting into the sink at once before I grabbed my toothbrush again frantically.

"Well you missed a spot. I was merely looking out for you."

"That was very immature." I stated around my toothbrush, flipping him off behind me.

He took a few steps toward me again, but this time, he didn't seem like he was going to do something as nasty.

His hands landed on my hips, tugging my waist back against his own.

I spit out my toothpaste. "What are you doing now?"

"Nothing. Keep brushing." He replied, pressing himself against me.

I glanced over my shoulder to give him an unamused glare.

He gave a mere grin in return.

I shifted my head back to the sink, bending down to spit again.

And then he began rubbing himself against me.

That made me drop my toothbrush as I attempted to find myself leverage.

He pulled himself away from me completely before he walked over to the bed and sat down.

I stood stunned, slightly pissed off at myself for letting him get to me.

"You are such a man whore." I muttered, putting my toothbrush down and grabbing my mouth wash.

"How so?"

"You, my dear professor, are the definition of a fuck boy. You walk about unclothing anything that walks. I, for one, am not amused."

"Oh but arent you dearest?"