OH

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! (To those who asked for an update~ )

(Haruka)

The rest of the day continued normally and even though I got concerned looks or glances from a few STARISH members, no one asked anything really. Days carried on (MY WAY WARD SON~) and nothing happened. Just normal retinue. Finally Shining told us to go camping or something (you know where they were told to battle and stuff). So we did and unpacked and everything. It was getting dark and I just finished yet another song for Starish. I knew the boys were probably making food for dinner (or supper) a bit aways from where I am. We're surrounded by a gigantic forest! The sun was setting and it was starting to get dark. I sighed and started slowly walking through the forest, hoping I was going in the right direction towards Starish. You could see stars by now even though it's still, barely, light out. Walking, I silently sighed again as I thought about how I still had no sign from any of the other friends since that call. I hope their okay....
SNAP
???????? "Huh?" I asked out loud.
SNAP SNAP
I could hear branches braking. Like someone walking towards me.....
OH
MY
GODS OF CRACKERS IN FOURTH OF JULY
THERE IS A FREAKIN SHADOW MAN WALKIN TOWARDS BE IN BETWEEN TWO TREES MAKIN HIM LOOK LIKE A KIDNAPPER
oh wait he looks like I've seen him before....
OH MY G~
I scream as loud as I could.

(STARISH)
Everyone paused. A loud shriek rang throughout the entire forest.
NANAMI/LITTLE LAMB/ HARUKA!!

I'm so sorry it's short again. I've been extremely busy.. I hope your well and happy! I'll update soon again. And I mean SOON like a few days hopefully. ^_^ THANK YOU YOU AWESOME PERSON