SCREAMING

Thank you so very much!!! Your so awesome. Sorry though I might update for a little bit or days (not too bad, hopefully). ^.^ anyway I got a question, if you don't mind stating your opinion or something. Here my question: I have several REALLY awesome ideas for this next chapter (or chapters) that could really change some things. So should I write another book or something?? I love Haruka Nanami and Uta no prince-Sama. So what do you think?? Thanks. You don't have to reply though. ⭐️

(STARISH)

A scream rang throughout the entire forest. Every single STARISH a member froze in shock. Then worry and fear conquered their hearts. They were in the clearing, cooking and playing around.
They all turn towards the direction where the scream seemed to come from. All of them had the same first thought of someone.
"NANAMI/HARUKA/LITTLE LAMB!"

Horrific thoughts filled their minds and terrible images plagued them. STARISH forgot everything and ran in the direction, where the scream seemed to come from. Everyone searched around for their missing little composer. They called her name out several times and a whole had passed. Masato, Ren, and Ittoki checked the little music room that she was working in just moments ago.
Yet still no sign of her. Terror and worry plagued Starish nonstop with thoughts and images.
Like if her being kidnapped or lost or killed..

Suddenly,
"HARUKA" a strange, unknown and unseen man yelled out.
A bob of pinkish brown hair was the one thing seen as the blurred girl rushed quickly brushed through between Masato and Ren, and down a small hill.