?!

I know I've only written about 2 stories (still working on) and I know I keep doing stories on Haruka and Starish and things. I'm sorry. But I keep having these ideas about her and I want to share them! So please read and know that I'm new still at this. Thank you so much!!
(Haruka)
I woke up to see the white ceiling. I woke up like every other day and did the same morning routine. I got dressed in my black leggings, yellow plaid skirt, my white button shirt, a big blue jacket going down to my thighs (like a man's jacket), and black flats. I put on concealer, eyeliner, and cherry chapstick. Scaring me for a moment, a loud vibration was heard towards the side of me. Slowly, I turned my head to see my pink phone vibrating. I smiled as I picked it up and greeted, "Hello?"
"HEEEEYYYYY." A loud, energetic voice yelled.
"?! Well good morning to you too." I greeted sarcastically.
"WERE COMMMIIINNGG!!" Another energetic but sounded more like a man's voice informed.
"Thanks for the warning. " I thanked. As soon as I thanked them, they hung up. I heard a hard knock on my white door.
"Haruka?"
"Little Lamb?"
"Crap..." I whispered.
Scaring me yet again, my phone vibrates loudly. Ren and Syo should be able to hear it. I quickly answered, "hello?" I answered just as Ren and Syo informed me that their going to come in. Ren smiles his flattering smile and Syo cutely smile. I smile tiredly back as I repeated, "hello??"
A deep smooth, and an older voice asked, "hello. Is this Nanami Haruka?"
"Yes this is she."
" okay-" there was noises like the phone was being passed to other people.
"HARUKA!!" An energetic boy yells.
"Nanami!" Another gentle but relieved voice greeted.
I also know these people. Crap. "OH CRAP WHAT HAPPENED?"
I almost yelled. This wipped Ren and Syo's heads around towards me again.
"Funny story. You tell her!" The boy argued.
"No you!" The gentle girl barked back.
"SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON. N.O.W!" I yelled.
"Well, Sarah-" the boy started.
"I-"
Thankfully a young man took a hold of the phone and greeted, "hey Nanami! Sarah and shorty got in trouble."
I could almost feel my eyes turning cold like my voice, " what. Happened."
"Hehe. Umm you know Sarah's big sister was having some romantic issues right and-" he continued.
"What."
"Well it turns out that the big sis left and now she's run away to get married and things and now the kids won't listen so Sarah and Baka went outside a bit too far away and met HIM." He finished.
"......"
"Haruka?" The man asked.
"Little lamb?" Ren questioned.
"I'm gonna kill him." Is all I said as I rolled my fists into a ball like state. Syo and Ren probably can't see my face very well because I lowered my head down so my hair blocked their view of my angered face.
"HARUKA DONT! ITS OKAY! JUST BREATHE-"
A kind but firm voice interrupted, "Please calm down and breathe deep breathes."
I bit my bottom lip, and finally looked up towards Ren and Syo, who's faces expressed curiosity and concern. After I did that I quickly looked away again! I took several deep breathes. "NO. I FINALLY GOT A LIFE I WANTED WITH FRIEND BOTH PLACES AND JUST GOT OVER MY INSECURITIES AND THINGS AND NOW THIS BAKA COMES BACK. NO. JUST NO." I complained/shouted. Admittedly I would laugh at the sight of Ren and Syo flinching but I can't right now. Oh my word I'm in deep trouble...