rainy day 🍃

it was a somber day outside,

as the clouds covered the once sunny skies, and the sound of rain was heard all over town as it started coming down.

"hmm, it's started raining..."

kazuha quickly sits up as he looks dimly through his window. seeing the rainy skies caused him to let out a loud cough, as he sniffled and went back under the covers.

his immune system could usually handle when seasons changed, but perhaps the sudden move of houses had made him feel more uneasy than usual. he pulls the sheets above his head, sighing. alas, he was sick and had to stay inside for the day.

oh, how he wished to see your face again; he was already sick of not being able to see you even if it had only been a day since you both talked. he wondered, what had you been doing right now in class? were you feeling the same feelings of worry for him as he were for you at this very moment?

too many thoughts clouded his head all at once. he quickly closed his eyes and tried to continue sleeping, attempting to forget all about these feelings he felt.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

you had been frantically searching the halls for kazuha a few minutes before class had started. something bad didn't happen, right?

the time quickly passed as you finally sighed, giving up and entering your classroom. maybe he was just late or something?

however, before you could reach your seat, you felt a group of women bump into you from behind. they didn't seem very nice...in fact, quite intimidating if anything.

"hey, y/n, right? do you by any chance...know where kaedehara is? y'know, white hair, red stripe, super dreamy." one of them asks with an annoyed tone in her voice, playing with her hair as she seemed to be having her own fantasies in her head about your friend.

"kaede...hara? you mean kazuha?" you confirm, as you felt your heart drop saying his name. what could these girls possibly want with him?

"yeah, him obviously. who else would look that good? don't tell me you're his girlfriend or something, you don't exactly look..." the girl trailed off, examining your features, then proceeding to laugh with her friends.

"i...i'm not. i don't exactly know where he is either, he hasn't shown up. he's probably late or something..." you mutter, fiddling with your fingers behind your back anxiously as you feel the eyes of the group trail you down.