🍃🍃🍃🍃

"whew! that was the best nap in ages."

you groggily wipe the sleepiness from your eyes, as you sit up in bed. the sun was just starting to set, as you had finally woken up from your peaceful slumber.

you check your phone to see what the time was, since you had no clue. however, there was also something you forgot about;

"5:15...february 14th." you read aloud, turning off your phone as you look outside your window. then...you pause, and turn on your phone again, as your eyes widen.

"FEBRUARY 14th?!?!" you scream as you curse to yourself mentally for forgetting that today was valentine's day. it was a sunday, after all. but you didn't prepare at all in advance to give any gifts to your significant other.

"gosh, i'm so stupid...i should really head over to his house." you decide, thinking of a way to make it up to him. you quickly slip on a sweater and some leggings, making your way downstairs.

"mom, i'm going out!" you announce, slipping on socks and some white sneakers. "hiro, be a good boy!" you smile, petting the noisy dog.

"out? where?" she asks, as you quickly open the door and say before shutting it,

"to kazuha's place!"

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

you quickly pace down the sidewalk, since his house was just right next to yours. you bite your fingernails in frustration and nervousness. you hope he wasn't mad at you or anything...

staring down at your shoes in shame, you quickly look up, but immediately, you bump into someone-

..

...

you fall forward into the chest of the person you had just crashed into.

"s-sorry! oh god, i am so sorry, i wasn't-"

"y/n?"

you look above you, as your eyes widen seeing the person you had bumped into.

"k...kazuha..!"

kazuha sweetly smiled, looking down at you. you blush.

"what are you doing here? i mean- were you gonna go over to my house?" you ask nervously, scratching the back of your neck.

"oh, um, yes. i was going to...check up on you." he lies through his teeth, hiding a hand behind his back. you could see sweat running down his forehead.

you smirk, letting out a small laugh.

"well, do you wanna head over to the swings while we're at it?" you ask, pointing to the playground just down the road. he nods.

"i'd love to." he replies, intertwining your hand with his as you both walk over to the swings happily.

————————————————————————————————————

as you both arrive at the playground, you sit on one of the light blue swings as he sits on the other one next to you. you both sit there in silence, looking at each other every couple of seconds, but never making eye contact.

fallen leaves ; kazuha x reader (modern au)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara