jealous 🍃

"class, listen up; we've got a new student

"class, listen up; we've got a new student. introduce yourself, please."

the new girl timidly steps forward, and recites her introduction.

"hello! i'm kokomi, sangonomiya kokomi. it's a pleasure to meet all of you! i hope to get to know you better." she waves.

"nice to meet you too, miss kokomi. you can sit right next to gorou, over there."  the teacher points to gorou, who was behind you.

as kokomi walks past you, you both make eye contact for a quick second. she smiles, walking past and sitting right next to gorou, who was instantly flustered.

you look over to your right, seeing kazuha, who sat a couple of tables away from you. you noticed him eyeing kokomi, which made you a little nervous.

"please don't let this turn into any trouble...."

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

you walk out of the classroom with a heavy sigh. lots of work was assigned...

walking through the halls to lunch, you hear chatting behind you the whole way through. you look behind you, just to check who it was...

oh.

you immediately notice a familiar head of cream colored hair, with that signature red streak, and another's next to him that you could barely recognize: if you hadn't just seen her in your recent class.

you stop in your tracks instantly, as you gulp. you could feel the sweat running down your forehead as you saw them pause after seeing you.

"oh, y/n! sorry, i didn't notice you; i was just chatting with kokomi here." kazuha explains, gripping his bag tighter.

"oh...! um-"

"oh, y/n! is this your girlfriend that you were talking about to me earlier?" kokomi asks, looking over at you.

(art by cozybambii)