𝐒𝐢𝐱

[ Club ]

.

.

.

.

.

(Name)'s Person’s PoV

"I'M FINE, NO NEED TO CRY." I patted Hinatas head as I was holding a tissue up my nose.

Earlier, when I opened the door, someones back came flying towards me, right? It was Shoyo's back. He was yeeted by Tobio because he missed the ball too many times and he was having enough of it.

"Tobio, you shouldn't do that." I glared at the blueberry head as I clicked my tongue "If you're gonna throw him, he might be badly injured. Just punch him in the gut!" I threw and uppercut pose and looked seriously at him.

"Osu!!" he nodded with sparkles around him.

"That's even worse!" Koushi hand chopped my head making me faceplant on the floor.

"Oww!!! Why'd you do that! I was teaching him how to proper- Oww!!" he head chopped me again.

"Stop it!"

I clicked my tongue and stood up before dusting myself. Suga went back to his position on the court when a guy with blonde hair wearing headband blew the whistle, he was wearing a red track suit.

Is he the coach? Mhm, I bet he is.. He's too young for a coach, not that I'm complaining tho..

"Sis, what's the coachs name?" I nudged her elbows as I whispered, looking at the said coach.

"Why? You're gonna hit on him?" she chuckled.

"What?! No!" I whisper yelled looking at the other directions. I heared her chuckle ones more as she finally told me his name.

"Yeah sure you're not.." she looked at me with 'are-you-sure-about-that' look as she had a small smirk forming on her lips and raised her brow. "He's name is Keishin, Ukai Keishin."

I nodded, now knowing his name. Then she told me all about the players and what their positions are. I just hummed whenever I hear something that pokes my interests.

She also informed me about next week. They were going to Tokyo for an away games. There would also be many different schools attending too.

I don't know why but I kind of want to go, but I can't since I'm not a part of the club. A sigh escaped my lips as I think about me, myself, and I, all alone in the house doing nothing. I'm not attending school of course.

.

.

.

After the practice, the boys huddle up around the bench where me, my sis, and coach is sitting. I was sitting down, just staring at a bunch of tall dudes.