𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

[ Training Camp: Dumbass]
(part 5)

.

.

.

.

.

Third Person’s PoV

THE SOUND OF a ball tapping the ground and cheers being heard from a distance.

Kise Ryouta, the guy with blonde hair swayed his towel above the air while cheering on his bestfriend- or should I say, his crush.

(Name) was panting and beads of sweat was dripping from her face down to the ground. She had the ball in her hands, drippling it while intensely looking at Kagami in front of him who had blocked her path towards the ring.

She smirked as she remembered a move that someone taught her from few years back. Swiftly moving to the right which Kagami reacted and went to block it, she then quickly moved towards the left and did a three pointer shoot.

"YEEEYYY!!! KICK THEIR ASSES!!!" Kise shouted making the others slightly annoyed at his voice.

"Its 16 - 25... (name)'s gonna win." Midorima tilted his glasses upwards. His friend, Takao looked at him with a smile on his face. He knew the green haired tsundere had a crush on the raven haired female. He was watching his reaction intently.

Of course, who wouldn't fall for a woman like her? She has the looks, the personality and everything a guy could ask. Though she was not someone to be called perfect, but she was, in their eyes.

They knew that each on of them had feelings for the raven haired woman. Not only them but also their friends. Himuro, Takao and Kagami. They also bet that her delinquent friends had feelings for her. It was quite a competition for them. Also, new competitors arrived. The volleyball boys.

.

.

.

It was already 6pm and was getting dark. (Name) was sitting in Murasakibara's lap. The giant didn't mind instead he loved it. He loved the way the others looked at him with envious eyes in which he gave them a triumphant smirk.

"Waah~ I'm beat.. Hey! Lets all go home, yeah?" she cheered and went off of Murasakibara's lap and started walking out of the court. The others followed suit.

The game ended and it was obvious that she won, considering the defeated look of the overly obsessed basketball idiots. Kise was cheering them on and was saying something that they couldn't beat her. Kuroko just patted his partners back hoping to comfort him.

Upon arriving at the parking area where they parked their cars. Such luxurious cars for just teenagers like them.

"(Name)cchi, I'm gonna bring you back to Hellviore. Come this way~" he motioned her to come to his car. She nodded and walked happily towards his car when Kagami grabbed her and invited her in his.